• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Israel vows to fight on in Gaza despite deadly ambush and rising international pressure

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-vows-fight-gaza-despite-081936364.html

The ambush in Gaza City, one of the hardest hit areas of the war, showed Hamas’ resilience and called into question whether Israel can defeat it without wiping out the entire territory. Support for Hamas has surged among Palestinians — in part because of the militant group’s stiff resistance to a far more powerful foe — while the U.S. has expressed growing discomfort over civilian deaths.

Their goal all along has been to eradicate the Palestinians and annex the entire Gaza Strip. 

That said, of course Israel is acting barbaric and is getting their asses creamed in actual fighting and not just carpet bombing civilians.  The myth that the IDF is badass has been comical forever.  

You can put a bat in a nerd’s hand but that isn’t going to make him Mike Trout.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I must have missed the news story about the Palestinian Air Force taking out key targets in Jerusalem. Or perhaps the article stating that they've taken control over important Israeli military bases throughout the country. Can you provide links for me? TIA

It's going about as well for Israel as Afghanistan was going for the U.S. two months in.

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know sometimes you struggle with shit, Larry.

Listen, you've probably met a handful of Jewish women here in the USA.  Did any look like anything other than Blossom? 

Now, do you really think these women are representative of the average Israeli or is it more like 500,000 Blossoms?

5 minutes ago, cals said:

I know sometimes you struggle with shit, Larry.

Listen, you've probably met a handful of Jewish women here in the USA.  Did any look like anything other than Blossom? 

Now, do you really think these women are representative of the average Israeli or is it more like 500,000 Blossoms?

I dated a Jewish chick back in the day. By far the best BJ’s one could ask for. 

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I dated a Jewish chick back in the day. By far the best BJ’s one could ask for. 

Most do go through a "slumming it" period between 19-22.  I can't imagine what would have happened had she brought you home. The "Oy Vey"s would have been flying.