• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

that kesler line is looking absolutely unstoppable.

the getz line was hot all night too.

what a third period.

best part: our special teams are FINALLY clicking in the playoffs, what are we at like 35% PP and 90% PK?

insanity.

WCF is the finals IMO - winner will get the cup.

anderson has been a beast.

the kids are really maturing - what a bright future we have with guys like lindholm, vatanen, fowler and silfverberg.

and f*cking a beleskey, keep that goal streak going!

It'll be 50/50. Not even going to try and say otherwise. Chicago fans flock out to Ponda and Staples like crazy. Most are good folk though. I like talking hockey with them.

The beat writers are saying along with BB that Game 1 will be Sunday. Game 2 on Tuesday. Gear up, fellas!

It'll be 50/50. Not even going to try and say otherwise. Chicago fans flock out to Ponda and Staples like crazy. Most are good folk though. I like talking hockey with them.

The beat writers are saying along with BB that Game 1 will be Sunday. Game 2 on Tuesday. Gear up, fellas!

Wow long rest for the Blackhawks, hopefully that plays into the Ducks hands.  Looks like it'll be a noon start Sunday at Honda Center and a ****ing 5pm start on Tuesday.  I hate that TV now rules scheduling of games rather than home town convenience.  

Wow long rest for the Blackhawks, hopefully that plays into the Ducks hands.  Looks like it'll be a noon start Sunday at Honda Center and a ****ing 5pm start on Tuesday.  I hate that TV now rules scheduling of games rather than home town convenience.  

They wouldnt start a game at noon on a Sunday.

5 PM?! Are you kidding? Where did you see that? I was hearing 6. I won't even be able to go if its 5pm. ****.

If Tampa wins tonight are they still gonna wait til freaking Sunday to start?  The ECF would be decided tomorrow in that case.  If your team goes to 7 games you dont deserve to have 3+ days off, thats the benefit of finishing a series early.  

Then again if its Tampa vs Caps, Tampa would host and their arena is booked all weekend with disney crap.  So they would have to start Monday im guessing, meaning the Caps get 5 days off and the Lightning get 6 days off when both series went 6 and 7.  The scheduling by the NHL is a load of crap.  

I looked at the Kings schedule for their WCF last year. Game 1 on Saturday was noon in LA. It'll happen.

It was in Chicago, but the Kings always have a few 1pm starts throughout the regular season on Saturdays. That's what happens when you share an arena with 2 NBA teams. 

If Tampa wins tonight are they still gonna wait til freaking Sunday to start?  The ECF would be decided tomorrow in that case.  If your team goes to 7 games you dont deserve to have 3+ days off, thats the benefit of finishing a series early.  

Then again if its Tampa vs Caps, Tampa would host and their arena is booked all weekend with disney crap.  So they would have to start Monday im guessing, meaning the Caps get 5 days off and the Lightning get 6 days off when both series went 6 and 7.  The scheduling by the NHL is a load of crap.  

and the NBA's is even worse believe it or not.

It was in Chicago, but the Kings always have a few 1pm starts throughout the regular season on Saturdays. That's what happens when you share an arena with 2 NBA teams. 

yeah my bad. Forgot they had home ice. Still probably applies though.

When NBC shows hockey on Sunday, their time slot is usually 3pm eastern. It's been that way all season. At least that game won't be on NBCSN.

As for why the games won't start until Sunday, 2 reasons. If it starts Friday, a 4 game sweep (not likely) gives NBC only one weekend game. Starting Sunday guarantees 2 weekend games for each series. NBA does this all the time. More sports are watched on the weekends than weeknights. And the NHL isn't big like College Football or NFL. They can't compete with prime time television on a major network (NBC).