• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I am being a hypocrite here. I hate it when the Yankees fans are filling up Angels Stadium, but I loved hearing the "Lets Go Rangers" chants last night.

It used to be that the Rangers had four home arenas: Madison Square Garden, and when they were on the road at the Islanders, Devils, or the Hartford Whalers. More Rangers fans than home team fans. Hartford was the best. Those fans would sit on their hands and not make a peep.

Picked up my Teemu Night ticket. $96 bucks. Not too shabby.

Ducks getting outworked so far tonight against the Rangers. A couple of decent chances but overall the period went to NYR. Bryz looks sharp though!

Going by yourself? I'm going to wait until Saturday to see if I can get a single ticket for cheap.

Cory has his panties in a wad because of how much everything costs for Teemu night.

I'm not buying anything regardless. Teemu was never a true favorite of mine. I just feel for the schmucks that will spend a full paycheck on that shit.

Going by yourself? I'm going to wait until Saturday to see if I can get a single ticket for cheap.

Yeah. Meeting up with a bunch of folks at Noble Ale around 1 for drinks. I might have been able to squeeze out an extra 10 dollar savings if I waited but who knows. Its hovering right at $100 right now.