• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia tips his cap to Justin Smoak & Ramirez

I've just about had it with Scioscia and his constant post-game praise of the opposing team when we play like crap.

Where's the anger?! Where's the fire?! I'd be throwing chairs and tables around after an "effort" like we saw tonight.

Complacency is the right word. 

I kind of wish Weaver was a player/manager.  He's a true leader.

I think what he said was dumb. If others don't, people can feel free to disagree like you did.

This is exactly why we have a message board

Not to kiss the players or coaches a$$ bc we're afraid they might read this.

Keep posting brotha. Your stuff makes me laugh.

This is exactly why we have a message board

Not to kiss the players or coaches a$$ bc we're afraid they might read this.

Keep posting brotha. Your stuff makes me laugh.

Thanks.  Love my Halos, wore my Angels shirt to school today and got ball busting from some fans of other teams.  The best thing you can do though when they lose like this is laugh.  It's entertainment after all.

Yea, Mike should call his players out in the media. My god you guys are incredibly stupid. Mike says boring ass stuff that has zero impact on how his players perform. But you guys want yet another reason to shit on him. If you deny it, you are only lying to yourself.

Yea, Mike should call his players out in the media. My god you guys are incredibly stupid. Mike says boring ass stuff that has zero impact on how his players perform. But you guys want yet another reason to shit on him. If you deny it, you are only lying to yourself.

How bout just a little accountability ?

Just a little.

Clearly this strategy is working and getting the best out of our players.

"Our play these first two games is unacceptable to me. We were absolutely flat and at times we played like we were in a trance. This is NOT acceptable, not in the least! Stupid mistakes, terrible pitching from the bullpen, and some other things. These guys need to man up and play some winning baseball! I'm not happy with what I'm seeing so far. These guys are much better than that, and I want them to step up and start winning like I know they can."

Something like that is what I would want Mike to say, not the bland "tip our caps" and "turn the page" nonsense. We could end up buried by the end of this month with the way we're playing right now.

Edited by fan_since79

"Our play these first two games is unacceptable to me. We were absolutely flat and at times we played like we were in a trance. This is NOT acceptable, not in the least! Stupid mistakes, terrible pitching from the bullpen, and some other things. These guys need to man up and play some winning baseball! I'm not happy with what I'm seeing so far. These guys are much better than that, and I want them to step up and start winning like I know they can."

Something like that is what I would want Mike to say, not the bland "tip our caps" and "turn the page" nonsense. We could end up buried by the end of this month with the way we're playing right now.

You available tomorrow night?