• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Who makes the bullpen?

wopphil

Assuming they go with seven relievers, and assuming DDLR either starts the season with the big club or is activated toward the end of next week, who takes the remaining spots?

I think these guys are locks:

Frieri

Smith

Jepsen

Salas

DDLR

Maronde should also get a spot because we really need a left reliever. 

That leaves one spot for Rasmus, Lyon, or Kohn.  Rasmus has had the best spring, Lyon has a proven track record, and Kohn has the best stuff (and is out of options, I am told). 

So who takes the last two spots? 

Assuming they go with seven relievers, and assuming DDLR either starts the season with the big club or is activated toward the end of next week, who takes the remaining spots?

I think these guys are locks:

Frieri

Smith

Jepsen  SIGH!

Salas

DDLR

Maronde should also get a spot because we really need a left reliever. 

That leaves one spot for Rasmus, Lyon, or Kohn.  Rasmus has had the best spring, Lyon has a proven track record, and Kohn has the best stuff (and is out of options, I am told). 

So who takes the last two spots? 

I'd give the edge to Kohn, so that they give him a chance now that it's the 2nd season back after TJ surgery.

Maronde has looked solid.   If it helps the team to have Alvarez make regular starts at AAA vs. taking the utility role here, then definitely keep Maronde. 

It's nice to have that depth, which seemed non-existent a year ago at this time. 

Frieri

Smith

Salas

Jepsen

DDLR

Maronde

Kohn

Alvarez

Shoemaker

Lyon

Rasmus

Boshers