• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trouble for the tip

Went to Red Lobster while in Tempe because we had some gift cards to use. God they are worse than I remember.

I've been there twice and both times it was bad. I'll never go there again. Keep in mind, I've lived off of Navy food for extended periods of time and I'm saying Red Lobster is bad.

• 9 years later...

So it was back in the late 90s and I’m with my then wife (now ex) at a local Red Lobster. I ordered something with a mushroom and it took forever to get my food. After 40 minutes the manager approaches me and tells me that what I ordered, no one knows how to make it so they had to call their corporate headquarters to get the recipe faxed to them.  He apologized and said that our meals would be free. I too had to apologize as I forgot to order 2 expensive desserts which he included in my comped meal along with a “to go order” of the cheddar biscuits. Good times.