• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

Russell Henley holed his second shot on the 14th from 150 yards, then bogeyed the next hole. That's golf for you.

McIlroy is letting several get back in this. He's even for the day through 15.

DeJonge is struggling after a brilliant round yesterday.

Edited by fan_since79

Russell Henley holed his second shot on the 14th from 150 yards, then bogeyed the next hole. That's golf for you.

McIlroy is letting several get back in this. He's even for the day through 15.

DeJonge is struggling after a brilliant round yesterday.

That will be the title of his biography.

Glad Mcllroy didn't take it down. A friend of mine on college grew up playing junior golf with Rory in the UK. He said that Mcllroy was, not only, massively cocky, but also a complete as*****.

I guess it makes sense since most of the top golfers are, but I never liked playing with the total douches.

I was going to call four way during that brief stretch around 15 or 16 for the final group, but thought I'd jinx it.

It was rather deflating to go into a four man and have it end the way it did.

Instead of winning it, it was more like everyone failed. Interesting to see though an Henley still had to get that birdie in the playoff.

Russell Henley's putt on 18 in regulation... It was a 60+ footer and he got it to 4 feet.

Johnny Miller "I don't know why he's pumping his fist. It wasn't that great a putt."

I thought it was a pretty damn good lag putt. I like Miller but I think he was trying a bit too hard to be a dick there.