• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

• 3 weeks later...

I can't speak for CA.  But for the Federal states, it is a gigantic disorganized mess on the Exchange side.  Still don't even have final guidance and OE opens up on 11/15/14.  Imagine a huge undertaking for the first time and still not having guidance with less than three months to go.

Do you people believe that if the ACA gets overturned and de-implemented, insurance would go down across the board magically and things would be better off like they weren't before ACA?

Prices for healthy or moderately healthy people would drop drastically.  There would also be many more options.

Do you people believe that if the ACA gets overturned and de-implemented, insurance would go down across the board magically and things would be better off like they weren't before ACA?

Obamacare's new selling point:

"Well, at least things aren't as bad as they might be!"

drop drastically? Like before ACA when shit was way expensive drastically?

I had coverage - good coverage - before the ACA went into affect.  

Obama lied and the coverage I was supposed to be able keep went away.  A supposedly comparable plan was offered.  It provided less coverage with fewer doctor visits and more expensive prescriptions at nearly double the previous rate.

On a monthly basis, my pre-ACA coverage was less than my auto insurance.  My post-ACA would've been comparable to a car payment.

Obamacare drastically increased the health insurance I can no longer afford.