• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Question re: tempe diablo stadium

Yes.  Supposedly, you can't bring in fast food like at The Big A... just food from home...  but they don't search very thoroughly. You can also bring in a sealed bottle of water.  Ask the Michael Jackson impersonator driving the bicycle taxi to stop and let you get a bottle and some peanuts across the street. 

I asked that myself earlier this year.  There USED to be a FM feed of Angels Radio that was just available in Tempe DIablo.  It is no longer there, so if you want to hear the game, you have to either use the MLB app or use a different app like TuneIn Radio.  

The stadium itself is pretty awesome if you don't move around too much on a busy weekend.    By much, I mean, at all.  And if you focus on the butte rather than the freeway.  And if you don't go into the team store.  The newer spring complexes are awesome.... Salt River is sick... but I love the fact that the Angels don't share the site with another team.