• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I can't believe this is a $120+ million dollar team

when you got guys like JB Shuck and Colin Cowgill starting in the same game.  I've been following the team for as long as anyone here, as intensely as anyone here, and I just don't understand how we got to this point.  I mean, yeah, I know all the moves that were made, was excited as the rest of you when we signed Pujols and Hamilton, but I'm just baffled at how this team can be this bad.  It just seems like a mathematically incredible anomaly.  This is like Murphy's Law to the 10th power.  I mean, nobody knows what's wrong either, Scioscia, Dipoto, both clueless, and it ain't gonna get fixed overnight.  I just don't get it. 

This is a poorly run team who looks like it will sink further and further with each year considering how much they've committed to massively declining talents. Unfortunately for us, the fans, there is nothing we can do except hope that this FO knows wtf it's doing. So far it doesn't look like they do