• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blanton's DFA should be coming soon.

Of course, does anybody think a rotation of:

Weaver

Wilson

Hanson (when he returns)

Richards

Williams

makes us THAT much better? Maybe when Vargas gets back, provided he isn't traded.

So, we lose maybe $10 million and don't really improve.

Tough call.

The ball may be coming out of his hand nicely, but he leaves it too high in the zone.  Oddly, he looks good in the 1st inning, and then he starts walking people.  Tons of 3-2 counts.

My prediction is Dipoto picks up another starter and Blanton goes to the pen.

The ball may be coming out of his hand nicely, but he leaves it too high in the zone.  Oddly, he looks good in the 1st inning, and then he starts walking people.  Tons of 3-2 counts.

My prediction is Dipoto picks up another starter and Blanton goes to the pen.

The pen is a pretty good distance from Butcher who wanted to rip his head off.

Blanton will finish the season out with the Angels.  If they're really out of it, no sense in burning through another pitcher or wasting the bullpen.  There's one thing we know Blanton is good for, eating......innings.  He's good for 5-6 innings every 5th day.  But under no circumstance do I see him returning to the Angels rotation next season. 

They'll either demote him to long relief or just cut him loose. 

I have all the belief in the world that the team will not let me down...

...and finish just outside of a top-10 pick, in 4th place, battling...but scuffling a bit...with the ball coming out of their hands well...and are just about to turn that corner.

Almost.

As of late, the NFL was perfectly created and preseason timed for Angel fans :)   

I have all the belief in the world that the team will not let me down...

...and finish just outside of a top-10 pick, in 4th place, battling...but scuffling a bit...with the ball coming out of their hands well...and are just about to turn that corner.

Almost.

As of late, the NFL was perfectly created and preseason timed for Angel fans :)   

This is all that needs to be said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good post.