• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani bobblehead

This is nuts. Tonight there was a free Ohtani bobblehead at the Dodgers game. There was a massive line 3 hours before the gates opened and the eBay auctions are already approaching $1200!

By comparison, the Ohtani Angels bobbleheads sell between $50-$240.

There is a VERY sought after Bo Jackson bobblehead breaking a bat over his head. It's hard to find a seller and it will sell for about $300. I'm probably in the top 1% of bobblehead collectors in the country and I can't justify that expense for the Jackson bobblehead (and I really want it).

Screenshot_20240516-211701.png

10 hours ago, TroutBaseball said:

This is nuts. Tonight there was a free Ohtani bobblehead at the Dodgers game. There was a massive line 3 hours before the gates opened and the eBay auctions are already approaching $1200!

By comparison, the Ohtani Angels bobbleheads sell between $50-$240.

There is a VERY sought after Bo Jackson bobblehead breaking a bat over his head. It's hard to find a seller and it will sell for about $300. I'm probably in the top 1% of bobblehead collectors in the country and I can't justify that expense for the Jackson bobblehead (and I really want it).

Screenshot_20240516-211701.png

It sounds like this one is one of only 700 they made in the “road gray” uniform.  Thats why the seller is charging more for it.  I’m surprised the guy/gal who got this bobblehead actually made it out of the stadium alive.

I only know this because I just saw the story on the news this morning.

Good for them, I'd sell it too. 

I couldn't care less about bobbleheads. If I go to the stadium and they're handing them out I usually just tell them no or I take one and give it to someone who wants two.

Pretty much consider them junk that just ends up in the landfill LOL

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, T.G. said:

Tell us more. How many do you own? What is your favorite? Any unique ones?

I have every bobblehead given away at Angel Stadium.  You can see the full list here
https://www.trout.la/complete-list-of-angel-stadium-bobbleheads/

I also have most of Trout's minor league bobbleheads as well (the main exception being the SL Bees). I have a few KC Royals and a few others as well. 86 unique bobbleheads in total.  There are people who own hundreds, so I'm by no means saying I've got one THE best collections in the world. Considering most people have something like Chuck's set, and I've got a full set from one team, I'm in a different collecting class than most.

My favorites are Trout's Wall catch, Bo Jackson wall run, and CJ Wilson's leg kick.

Edited by TroutBaseball

Other than a ton of Angels bobbleheads, I also have a David Eckstein (Padres), Brandon Webb (D-Backs) and a Long Beach State - Jered Weaver bobblehead.  I have a Dallas McPherson minor league bobblehead too.

3 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Other than a ton of Angels bobbleheads, I also have a David Eckstein (Padres), Brandon Webb (D-Backs) and a Long Beach State - Jered Weaver bobblehead.  I have a Dallas McPherson minor league bobblehead too.

I have that Eckstein one too. I may have lost the bat though. It’s in a box somewhere. 

1 minute ago, katie said:

I had a Mariners Edgar Martinez bobblehead I got when I went to Seattle for my bachelorette party… I think I threw it away though. 

I was there that same night. I gave mine to a co-worker when I worked at DocuSign in Seattle who was a big M's fan.

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

I was there that same night. I gave mine to a co-worker when I worked at DocuSign in Seattle who was a big M's fan.

1 hour ago, katie said:

Thank you for attending my bachelorette party

I knew it. Chuck is a stripper.

1 hour ago, Duren, Duren said:

The vast majority of my displays would take up dozens of images so I'll just indulge with a few.

I'm guessing you're a single guy.

8 hours ago, T.G. said:

I had the Brandon Webb Cy Young bobblehead. I probably got it when the Angels played there. Did you see Gary Matthew’s Jr steal home?

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I had the Brandon Webb Cy Young bobblehead. I probably got it when the Angels played there. Did you see Gary Matthew’s Jr steal home?

That's when I got mine.