• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blum interview with Sandoval: "I don’t necessarily give a fuck what people think anymore. Be me."

11 minutes ago, Halo in Chicago said:

I was just listening on the radio, but it seems like he battled. Tough second inning w 40+ pitches (I think). To still go 5 innings was good. If he could just figure out how to use less pitches and go 6 … 

Yep, 43 pitches in the second inning. It seemed to last about 2 1/2 hours. 

22 hours ago, James said:

Tickets are a buck on stubhub for the game today. 

Reminds me of back in the good 'ol days...my buddies and I would decide to go 30 mins before the game started. We'd spend less than $10 to get in for the 4 of us (after fees), $5 parking in the commercial building lot, walk up through the stadium parking lot chugging tall boys, and be sitting in our seats as the first pitch was thrown.

Oh, then we got to see a guy like Weaver or the dude below deal like a mother.

21 hours ago, Stradling said:

Be pissed that errors are being made behind you, hold those players accountable in between innings, then say, “fuck it, let’s pitch”.  

Fuggi less pish.

17 hours ago, Halo in Chicago said:

I was just listening on the radio, but it seems like he battled. Tough second inning w 40+ pitches (I think). To still go 5 innings was good. If he could just figure out how to use less pitches and go 6 … 

trying to get more length out of him turns him into something he's not.  I say let him nibble and grind out 5 with good results consistently.  I'm of the mind you have to have a very good fastball if you're going to be effective AND efficient.  Sandoval's fastball is a secondary pitch.  

28 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

trying to get more length out of him turns him into something he's not.  I say let him nibble and grind out 5 with good results consistently.  I'm of the mind you have to have a very good fastball if you're going to be effective AND efficient.  Sandoval's fastball is a secondary pitch.  

Gross