• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aaron Hicks

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

Where that falls apart is if Rendon is too hurt to play every day, but not hurt enough to be on the IL. 

Not really, if Rendon only plays 4 time a week you have Drury, Rengifo for 3B and extra INF. You could have Sano as 6th inf play 3B,1B and DH. Still have many options.

On 3/4/2024 at 2:32 PM, Chuck said:

Nobody is talking enough about him, but the dude is absolutely raking. 

Hicks is tied for second with four extra-base hits and is tied for sixth with 14 total bases this spring.

Looks great from both sides of the plate and we already know he has good plate discipline and a strong arm.

I'm glad he's doing well but I believe Moniak and Adell must get the heft of at-bats this season.

31 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Seems like the Halos will rotate Rendon, Trout, Hicks, Drury, and Rengifo in the DH spot and forgo adding a DH?

6th INF spot likely comes down to either Adrianza or Stefanic.

I would bet on Adrianza because you need somebody who can play SS.....I know Neto is going to play everyday if healthy but Adrianza at least gives you an option there. Plus, I don't think Stefanic has played yet? 

I'm guessing Adell is going to be dealt at the end of Spring Training. Probably for a lesser pitcher with options remaining. It'll be an uneventful finale for Adell and the Angels. 

He'll go elsewhere, I'm guessing Detroit or Washington maybe, and he'll do exactly what he's done here, just in much higher volume. He'll blast 30 HR's yet somehow post an OBP under .300.

And whoever the Angels get back will work out of the rotation in AAA and operate as a swing starter or reliever for the Angels and will eventually be DFA'd when he's out of options. 

As for Aaron Hicks, he'll rotate between RF, DH and the bench. He'll manage a .340 OBP and 15 HR's and be dealt at the trade deadline for some random 6'5" reliever in AA that throws 100 but has a 6.0 BB/9.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, Second Base said:

I'm guessing Adell is going to be dealt at the end of Spring Training. Probably for a lesser pitcher with options remaining. It'll be an uneventful finale for Adell and the Angels. 

He'll go elsewhere, I'm guessing Detroit or Washington maybe, and he'll do exactly what he's done here, just in much higher volume. He'll blast 30 HR's yet somehow post an OBP under .300.

And whoever the Angels get back will work out of the rotation in AAA and operate as a swing starter or reliever for the Angels and will eventually be DFA'd when he's out of options. 

As for Aaron Hicks, he'll rotate between RF, DH and the bench. He'll manage a .340 OBP and 15 HR's and be dealt at the trade deadline for some random 6'5" reliever in AA that throws 100 but has a 6.0 BB/9.

Not Scotty projecting Adell will got to Detroit or Washington D.C.