• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Found Footage | 1964 Spring Training L.A. Dodgers vs L.A. Angels | 8mm film #mlb #baseball #dodgers

daygloman

I enjoy old film of earlier eras. It gives you a picture of how the game was played and the athletic (or lack of) abilities of the time. 

Bo Belinsky was the first Angel I heard of as a small kid. I wasn't old enough to understand all the extra curricular things going on. But he, Dean Chance, Leon Wagner and the original halo hat drew me to them. Reading about them later on filled in the gaps.

I traded a bunch of Topps baseball cards for that hat with a friend. Those cards are probably worth thousands today if they were kept in nice condition. The hat disappeared during a move when all my 'kid things' were thrown out. Geez. I wish I had them back. Full Topps sets, hockey and football cards, Beatles merchandise, in person autographs at wrestling matches and hockey games and more. I was pretty active and bold as a pre-teen. 

LA Dodgers vs LA Angels Spring Training 1964 | 8mm Home Movie #mlb #dodgers #angels @MLB

BryceMK

This found footage shot in regular 8mm film shows the Los Angeles Dodgers vs Los Angeles in 1964 at Dodger Stadium for a spring training game. This would be the start of what is now known as the Freeway Series. Sound Effect from Pixabay.com The film shows great shots of the pitching and the batters. This is one of two films I have of different spring training games from that year The Dodgers would go on the next year winning a world series in 1965

Another one from the same person.