• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight's game rescheduled. Doubleheader Wednesday

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Thanks!!  No, unfortunately, today was the only day I would have been free enough to make the drive down (I live in Eagle Rock, so depending on traffic, it can take 90 minutes or so). 

too bad you could have gotten 3 birds one stone : ohtani (the 2 way player) ,trout, and this elly kid the world is talking about...lol

1 minute ago, Sully151 said:

Happy Birthday @jsnpritchett! Hope you were able to find something fun to do… you know, since the museums are closed.

Ha ha.  Thanks! I like the Natural History Museum, and I was also thinking about going to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Museum today, too, since I've never been.  I know it's not everyone's idea of fun, but when a ton of stuff is closed, I thought they would be a good options (before I realized they would be closed, too).

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Ha ha.  Thanks! I like the Natural History Museum, and I was also thinking about going to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Museum today, too, since I've never been.  I know it's not everyone's idea of fun, but when a ton of stuff is closed, I thought they would be a good options (before I realized they would be closed, too).

My son just went to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Museum. He said the Godfather exhibit was cool. He also liked the original storyboards from North by Northwest.

We actually go to a lot of museums.

8 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

For a really good time, head over to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Take a fishing pole with you and a spear gun.