• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/18/23): Rays @ Angels: Schanuel leading off & O'Hoppe is back!

1 minute ago, Mark68 said:

It is not my job. I am not paid to make those decisions. Someone is, and is piss-poor at it. 

Estevez has sucked for about a month and a half now, and if you can't see it, it's because you aren't able to from your perch on Nevin's nuts. 

Hey.. if it isn't obvious by now... you know you are talking to one of Nevin's relatives... right?

2 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

The Queen of hypothetical outcomes (Blarg is the absolute lord-god-king) has once again made a profound observation.......after the fact.

I am sorry I don’t record every thought I have. It was an obvious call but I get that you don’t get that. Obvious decisions aren’t your thing. 

2 minutes ago, T-angel said:

Hey.. if it isn't obvious by now... you know you are talking to one of Nevin's relatives... right?

Honestly, I just kinda scroll on by, because I know what the argument is going to be. I am just tired of it. I'm tired of this team. I'm tired of this coaching staff. I'm tired of this owner. I'm just tired.

The game was 9 innings Blarg, not one inning.

Do yourself a favor and stop harping on theoretical outcomes.

The game was 10 innings. You don't even know what you are arguing. Estevez threw a pitch to the backstop then beaned the batter. Fell in his delivery eight times and yet your guy couldn't see he wasn't in control. He should have been pulled after the first batter in the 10th. At the very least the pitching coach should have made a mound visit. 

This has nothing to do with theory. This has to do with you ignoring facts. 

The only time you are a Loup guy is when someone else blows the lead first.   So predictable and LAZY

No, I’m a Loup guy when the guy in front of him is struggling, has thrown a career high amount of pitches, there’s a lefty up to bat and we have a double header tomorrow. Again these are very simple baseball decisions. I’m not even a Loup hater.  

2 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Can’t wait for the memes tomorrow about Ohtani hitting a grand slam AND the angels getting a triple play and still managing to lose. 

this is such a shit stain organization it’s wild. Can’t make this shit up. 

Stop being someone that’s bothered by the ignorance of other fanbases. Who gives a shit?

2 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Honestly, I just kinda scroll on by, because I know what the argument is going to be. I am just tired of it. I'm tired of this team. I'm tired of this coaching staff. I'm tired of this owner. I'm just tired.

Hey, I grew up two blocks from Dodgers stadium as an Angel Fan and took shit from Dodger fans for 17 years straight. Trust me when I say, our day in the sun will come. In the meantime, feel free to vent away here. Its what this forum is for. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No, I’m a Loup guy when the guy in front of him is struggling, has thrown a career high amount of pitches, there’s a lefty up to bat and we have a double header tomorrow. Again these are very simple baseball decisions. I’m not even a Loup hater.  

Bingo.  Estevez wasn't going to be available for the double header tomorrow anyway.   So you suggest burning another 2 relievers tonight as well?   Critical thinking is not one of your gifts.

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

Bingo.  Estevez wasn't going to be available for the double header tomorrow anyway.   So you suggest burning another 2 relievers tonight as well?   Critical thinking is not one of your gifts.

If he doesn’t come out for the 10th he’s available for tomorrow. 

The Angels have been willing to really push the envelope this season to try to get to the playoffs, making a bunch of trades, pushing in when many thought they should have traded Ohtani, elevating guys way way ahead of their normal time like Neto and Schanuel. And yet they won't take the action that might actually make a difference-- fire Nevin.

Who shouldn't have even been kept over from last season.

Estevez was wild high and off balance in the ninth and was saved by a miracle play.

It should have been the time to pull him and let him leave the game without more damage to his psyche.

And tempt fate in the tenth with a man on second and no out. 

How non intuitive can a manager get? 

And now two games tomorrow and Estevez a tired mess. 

4 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

The Queen of hypothetical outcomes (Blarg is the absolute lord-god-king) has once again made a profound observation.......after the fact.

I was making observations during the game, that you weren't a part of. The Rays announcers were even questioning why Nevin wasn't making an obviously needed pitching change and were dumbfounded when he ignored the potential for the lefty matchup and kept Estevez in there, only to bring in Loup to face a right hander.

The opposing teams announcers think Nevin screwed up and they were the beneficiary of those mistakes. 

But you are prancing in here with absolutely nothing to support your position and think we all have agree the game was what? 9 innings long? 

Go to bed, you're drunk Kristen.

1 minute ago, Chiefrum said:

The Angels have been willing to really push the envelope this season to try to get to the playoffs, making a bunch of trades, pushing in when many thought they should have traded Ohtani, elevating guys way way ahead of their normal time like Neto and Schanuel. And yet they won't take the action that might actually make a difference-- fire Nevin.

Who shouldn't have even been kept over from last season.

NIce 2nd post.  Way to ease into the scrum.   Welcome to the show.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I was making observations during the game, that you weren't a part of. The Rays announcers were even questioning why Nevin wasn't making an obviously needed pitching change and were dumbfounded when he ignored the potential for the lefty matchup and kept Estevez in there, only to bring in Loup to face a right hander.

The opposing teams announcers think Nevin screwed up and they were the beneficiary of those mistakes. 

But you are prancing in here with absolutely nothing to support your position and think we all have agree the game was what? 9 innings long? 

Go to bed, you're drunk Kristen.

The Rays announcers should be more concerned with their teams idiotic base running.