• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/6/23) Mariners @ Angels: Silseth on the mound

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Haha. Poor Sam. 

He gets clicks if he provides an update on Rendon, and he gets clicks if he reports that Rendon is being an asshole.  So either way I think he's OK.  Rendon on the other hand, if he cares about endearing himself to the fanbase and the media, is doing a terrible job of it

10 minutes ago, mmc said:

He gets clicks if he provides an update on Rendon, and he gets clicks if he reports that Rendon is being an asshole.  So either way I think he's OK.  Rendon on the other hand, if he cares about endearing himself to the fanbase and the media, is doing a terrible job of it

I can assure you that he doesn't give a shit about either.

FWIW: In the 10 series Seattle has played in since June 30, the M's have won 8, lost 1 and split 1.

'The 7-above-.500 record is Seatttle's high-water mark for the season so far. The Angels are 3.5 games behind  Seattle and could be double-digits behind Texas with a loss today.

Silseth needs to stay sharp and go at least 6 innings today. And the offense needs to be more than Rengifo and Ohtani.

I wonder if Arte will even get $1,000,000 per RBI from Rendon. When Ohtani leaves, their only choice may be to make him a full time DH. He'll still somehow manage to injure himself at the plate, or on the basepaths, but maybe they can get some return on what is looking like the worst contract in team history at this point. Yes, even worse than Hamilton. He hit more home runs and drove in more runs in two seasons than Rendon has in almost 4 now.

29 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

FWIW: In the 10 series Seattle has played in since June 30, the M's have won 8, lost 1 and split 1.

'The 7-above-.500 record is Seatttle's high-water mark for the season so far. The Angels are 3.5 games behind  Seattle and could be double-digits behind Texas with a loss today.

Silseth needs to stay sharp and go at least 6 innings today. And the offense needs to be more than Rengifo and Ohtani.

Godspeed Silseth!