• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels select Jordyn Adams, recall Mederos, option Stefanic, place Canning on 15-day IL place Adell on 60-day IL

mmc

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

He took that step forward that guys like Jackson really didn't.  He may not be a fully fleshed out player but he's at least shown he can play MLB caliber defense, run the bases and torch AA-AAA LHPs.  The defense and baserunning alone has value.

Honestly if he does well in a platoon it goes a long ways towards potentially answering a looming question in the OF.

Agreed.  I think he is more likely an MLB player than Adell is, simply because his defense, speed, and plate discipline should be enough to at least make him a 4th OF.  I think he has some more potential than that, and I see him as someone who was really hurt by the wiped out COVID season and injuries, as he was very raw and needed a ton of reps to improve.

Looking forward to see what he can do.