• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/18/23) - Angels @ Orioles

mmc

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

It was a dumb comment. Don't kid yourself, your takes are up there with the worst on the board.

Give it a rest Lou.  Virtually your every interaction with my posts have been non constructive and negative.

IMO you are a poor mod.   I'm sure this "constructive feedback" will result you putting on your mod hat and turn into the bully, but "when all you have is a hammer, every person looks like a nail".

Edited by Swordsman78

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

Give it a rest Lou.  Virtually your every interaction with my posts have been non constructive and negative.

IMO you are a poor mod.   I'm sure this "constructive feedback" will result you putting on your mod hat and turn into the bully, but "when all you have is a hammer, every person looks like a nail".

Im The Victim GIF by Nashville on CMT

7 hours ago, Kampy said:

seriously... the kid seems like he's been playing in the bigs for 5 years instead of 5 weeks. Not just on the field, but in his postgame interview too. I'm so impressed with how MLB-ready he seems, and I felt the same way about O'Hoppe before he got hurt. It's such a change from watching Jo Adell struggle to adjust to the MLB level for years

Yep agree, while this season has been somewhat of a disappointment (to this point), there is still time to get on a roll and make the playoffs like Philadelphia did last season. 

With that said, I have to say the biggest highlight so far this season, has been the two rookies Neto and O’Hoppe. The future looks bright for two important positions moving forward…..

And it’s not just their talent and ability. It’s their character that’s also been impressive. 

Edited by HaloBronco

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

Honestly if we could get a bigger haul for Ohtani now rather than the deadline I think we should. 

I hate to say it but I've been thinking this way for several weeks now.

Rather painful to be honest but losing him for nothing at the end of the year is just unacceptable.

And it's looking more and more that that'll be the case....

~ArkyAngelsFan~

28 minutes ago, ArkyAngelsFan said:

I hate to say it but I've been thinking this way for several weeks now.

Rather painful to be honest but losing him for nothing at the end of the year is just unacceptable.

And it's looking more and more that that'll be the case....

~ArkyAngelsFan~

I agree if he is leaving and it's probably over 90% that he is trade him. This would open up DH for Trout and others. He is a great player maybe best of all time but to let him walk for nothing is dumb. 

Missed the game, watching replay.

Effing Urshela coming through clutch in the 8th, how can you say this guy is not legit. What a gift he's been for this team.

Ohtani pulls off the infield single to take the lead. 

Rengifo scoots it past the infield going oppo, encouraging to see..

Renfroe with an absolute bullet to 2nd base killing that double off the wall, WOW! Estévez was amped with a fist pump.

Then closes it out, very nice.

What a game! Light that baby up!

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

how do you know Trout is off tomorrow

Nevin is not letting him play the day after returning from the east coast.  This is because he hurt his calf last year in that situation, and was also hurt another time the day after a flight from back east. 

This has been mentioned in a couple of the articles on Angels win.  I am sure someone can find the link.