• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

Most these libs that don’t acknowledge the woke movement know they’re full of shit. The truth is most are struggling with religious doubt, rebellion and  hatred deep in their soul. They know this woke shit exist and is evil. They simply don’t detest criminals and queers to the level they detest Christians. 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Most these libs that don’t acknowledge the woke movement know they’re full of shit. The truth is most are struggling with religious doubt, rebellion and  hatred deep in their soul. They know this woke shit exist and is evil. They simply don’t detest criminals and queers to the level they detest Christians. 

Having to filter through this shit daily is what is acceptable to the mods here. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Having to filter through this shit daily is what is acceptable to the mods here. 

I’m not wrong. It’s orange man or meatball man bad from every lib in here. The other play is to attack the source or the poster. For a bunch of people who swear they don’t follow alinsky , they sure know how to execute his playbook. 

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Spoken by someone who is buying the Republican definition of woke. The term originated in the black community, originally meaning someone who is aware of and sympathetic to the plight of people being discriminated against. That's it. Nothing about the police, Christianity, the military or anything else. The GOP has perverted it into a catch-all encompassing everything that they don't like, including things that have nothing to do with the original meaning, Anybody who doesn't buy the GOP agenda in its entirety is anti-American, anti-military and anti-Christian, or so the narrative goes. They have become a party of absolutists.

I have no struggle with religious doubt (and my religion is not Christianity, BTW), and the only hatred I feel is toward Donald Trump, who tried to incite the overthrow of his own government because he could not accept the will of the voters. It wasn't that complicated. He lost the popular vote four years earlier, and he was less popular in 2020 than he was in 2016. He also has enablers who continue to carry the torch for the cause, despite Trump presenting exactly zero evidence of "massive fraud" in the 2020 election. His own lawyers have had to admit in court that they have nothing, and recent internal emails from Fox News indicate that they knew that the whole thing was bogus, even as they continued to report it to stir up their viewers. Cases are currently advancing regarding Trump's efforts to pressure elected officials to break the law for his benefit, and efforts to illegally seize voting machines in several states.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

55 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Spoken by someone who is buying the Republican definition of woke. The term originated in the black community, originally meaning someone who is aware of and sympathetic to the plight of people being discriminated against. That's it. Nothing about the police, Christianity, the military or anything else. The GOP has perverted it into a catch-all encompassing everything that they don't like, including things that have nothing to do with the original meaning, Anybody who doesn't buy the GOP agenda in its entirety is anti-American, anti-military and anti-Christian, or so the narrative goes. They have become a party of absolutists.

I have no struggle with religious doubt (and my religion is not Christianity, BTW), and the only hatred I feel is toward Donald Trump, who tried to incite the overthrow of his own government because he could not accept the will of the voters. It wasn't that complicated. He lost the popular vote four years earlier, and he was less popular in 2020 than he was in 2016. He also has enablers who continue to carry the torch for the cause, despite Trump presenting exactly zero evidence of "massive fraud" in the 2020 election. His own lawyers have had to admit in court that they have nothing, and recent internal emails from Fox News indicate that they knew that the whole thing was bogus, even as they continued to report it to stir up their viewers. Cases are currently advancing regarding Trump's efforts to pressure elected officials to break the law for his benefit, and efforts to illegally seize voting machines in several states.

Truthfully establishment reps despite the Christian right but they need votes the same way the dems hate blacks outside the voting booth. Yes woke had been expanded but that’s really irrelevant. Call it what you want this trans lgbt shit harms the individuals and the nation as a whole. Adults have the right to choose but there is no justification for promoting this shit to kids through entertainment and schools. 

You may be legit in your targeted hatred of trump but I’ll be surprised if the same vitriol isnt directed toward the next rising republican. From Rick Perry to Herman Cain to Romney and then Trump the dems hurled a lot of bs lies versus running on their policy merits. Romney is basically a damn democrat and he was vilified 24-7. 

Trump will eventually fade but the leftist filth , crime, and hate isn’t going anywhere. This hate continues to be directed towards average traditional Americans. We saw it with the vaccine mandates and lockdowns. We are essentially trying to mix oil and water with the modern left and traditional American Christian Judeo laws.

The left doesn’t understand who grants our freedoms and attempts to make government God and that isn’t going to end well. They can leverage government to accept their filth but it drives them nuts The Almighty doesn’t waiver. They direct their anger and rejection from God toward his people. It’s why Kapernuts is a leftist hero and Tebow is offensive.

When was the last time the dems acknowledged a straight white American dad or family? Take a look at the Biden administration. It’s nothing but women , gays, and blacks. Libs are creating a system that only approves of white men if they play women’s sports. We need to stop pretending Trump and his voters are destroying the country. Crime , drugs, and sexual immorality are creating a lawless unnatural society that always ends tragically. We need moderate American men to put on their big boy pants and understand the real threat to the American way of life. 

Perhaps the thing that disturbs me the most about DeSantis is is open predilection to use the government to retaliate against anyone who dares to disagree with him. He makes no secret of what he is doing. When he says he is "standing up" to anyone, he is either ignoring expert advice or retaliating. Disney had a problem with his open discrimination against LGBTQ people, so DeSantis removed their governing powers in the area of the park - an agreement that the state entered into with Disney years ago to get them to build in Orlando. Disney has had immeasurable positive economic impact on Florida and the city of Orlando (which was little more than a fuel stop between Tampa and Miami before Disney). Tiny New College had created an atmosphere that was non-threatening for LQBTQ students, so DeSantis replaced the governing board with Evangelicals who know basically nothing about running a university - with the goal of establishing it as a secular school using state money. He also stopped the University of Florida and state disease control experts from gathering and publicizing information on COVID cases on campus and in the state, because it would have proven how many more people were getting infected as a result of his opening up the state. We will never know how many people that he killed - and yes, I meant to use that term. Their lives were sacrificed for political gain.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Just now, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Perhaps the thing that disturbs me the most about DeSantis is is open predilection using the government to retaliate against anyone who dares to disagree with him. He makes no secret of what he is doing. When he says he is "standing up" to anyone, he is either ignoring expert advice or retaliating. Disney had a problem with his open discrimination against LGBTQ people, so DeSantis removed their governing powers in the area of the park - an agreement that the state entered into with Disney years ago to get them to build in Orlando. Disney has had immeasurable positive economic impact on Florida and the city of Orlando (which was little more than a fuel stop between Tampa and Miami before Disney). Tiny New College had created an atmosphere that was non-threatening for LQBTQ students, so DeSantis replaced the governing board with Evangelicals who know basically nothing about running a university - with the goal of establishing it as a secular school using state money.

You’re not wrong About Desantis but the left is pretty good with the power of the pen. Ask Obama. I’ve been a small government supporter most my life and I’m shifting to the idea that freedom don’t work with the left. The right is going to have to learn to steal elections and use the power of the pen to punish the left when they win. It’s sad but you can’t compromise with the mentally ill left. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You’re not wrong About Desantis but the left is pretty good with the power of the pen. Ask Obama. I’ve been a small government supporter most my life and I’m shifting to the idea that freedom don’t work with the left. The right is going to have to learn to steal elections and use the power of the pen to punish the left when they win. It’s sad but you can’t compromise with the mentally ill left. 

My main problem with the right is that they want one option for everything - theirs - and for everything else to be illegal. I don't want to live in the 1850s, but the Republicans seem bent on returning us there.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

37 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

My main problem with the right is that they want one option for everything - theirs - and for everything else to be illegal. I don't want to live in the 1850s, but the Republicans seem bent on returning us there.

You need to move to California so you can help pay for reparations.

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Yes I disagreed with the individual and vaccine mandates as well. 

3 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

You would have loved smallpox, then. We only eradicated it due to vaccine mandates.

Maybe Republicans can bring that back too.

You’re essentially supporting exactly what you allegedly detest about reps. Honestly there might only be 5-6 decent reps in government and probably zero on the dems side. Liberal Bush did the patriot act and reps aren’t innocent. That said who is the party that supports more bans? Bibles , prayer, Guns, gas stoves, gas cars, water consumption, vaccine mandates , mask mandates , lockdown forever, and high taxes are all examples of liberal freedom grabs and over regulation.

Libs really only support total freedom of choice for illegals , abortions, and everything gay. I’ve always wondered how libs plan on enforcing vaccine mandates while they’re against id requirements. 

Trump may be an asshole but he wasnt stealing freedoms to the extent of the previous 3 Presidents 

47 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

You would have loved smallpox, then. We only eradicated it due to vaccine mandates.

Maybe Republicans can bring that back too.

Maybe Republicans can bring back girls and boys showering in their own locker rooms.