• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Rangers @ Angels 7/30/2022 Silseth on the mound

I was following the end of the game on the Gameday for the MLB App and on the last pitch the bozo running that feed entered "In play -- run(s)" and I'm thinking "Oh, crap, they probably tied it at least." And a few second later they showed it was fly out to end the game. Thanks for misleading me, MLB App guy.

22 minutes ago, mpcincal said:

I was following the end of the game on the Gameday for the MLB App and on the last pitch the bozo running that feed entered "In play -- run(s)" and I'm thinking "Oh, crap, they probably tied it at least." And a few second later they showed it was fly out to end the game. Thanks for misleading me, MLB App guy.

better than the upset, but yeah that sucks

43 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Healthy rendon….lol!

“Angels are terrible!”
”Everyone is always hurt and will never be healthy!”
”Rebuild! Sell everything!”
”This franchise is pathetic!”
”None of our minor leaguers will ever pan out because of housing!” 
“Trade everyone and get rid of Rendon and get 500 prospects and we will be good in 2026.”

These kind of posts are such a waste of time. Go complain to your dog or something. 

3 minutes ago, ThisismineScios said:

“Angels are terrible!”
”Everyone is always hurt and will never be healthy!”
”Rebuild! Sell everything!”
”This franchise is pathetic!”
”None of our minor leaguers will ever pan out because of housing!” 
“Trade everyone and get rid of Rendon and get 500 prospects and we will be good in 2026.”

These kind of posts are such a waste of time. Go complain to your dog or something. 

I hate my dog. He’s a dick. 

also, prove me wrong that rendon isn’t hurt.