• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

8 minutes ago, cals said:

I’d like to go on the record and and say Blarg doesn’t have permission to repost my photo and he certainly doesn’t have my permission to alter it like he did.  Pretty sure a TOS has been violated.

And and before Gaylord mentions the “and and” I was so upset I stuttered.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2022-11-23/judge-rules-against-trevor-bauer

Judge rules twice against Trevor Bauer, allows his accuser to continue her countersuit

Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer lost twice Wednesday, when a judge allowed the San Diego woman who accused him of sexual assault to proceed with her lawsuit against him and dismissed his defamation lawsuit against one of her former attorneys.

Under the rulings, issued by U.S. District Court Judge James Selna, Bauer was ordered to pay the legal fees of the former attorney. The dismissal of that lawsuit does not affect the defamation suits Bauer has filed against five other parties, including the accuser.

After Bauer sued her for defamation, she countersued, alleging sexual assault and battery. Bauer and his attorneys asked the court to throw out her suit, noting she had made the same allegations in her request for a restraining order. Since that request had been denied, Bauer argued, she should not get a second chance to allege actions for which he had been cleared...

13 hours ago, HanfordGuy said:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2022-11-23/judge-rules-against-trevor-bauer

Judge rules twice against Trevor Bauer, allows his accuser to continue her countersuit

Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer lost twice Wednesday, when a judge allowed the San Diego woman who accused him of sexual assault to proceed with her lawsuit against him and dismissed his defamation lawsuit against one of her former attorneys.

Under the rulings, issued by U.S. District Court Judge James Selna, Bauer was ordered to pay the legal fees of the former attorney. The dismissal of that lawsuit does not affect the defamation suits Bauer has filed against five other parties, including the accuser.

After Bauer sued her for defamation, she countersued, alleging sexual assault and battery. Bauer and his attorneys asked the court to throw out her suit, noting she had made the same allegations in her request for a restraining order. Since that request had been denied, Bauer argued, she should not get a second chance to allege actions for which he had been cleared...

These are not significant "losses".

1 hour ago, cals said:

Danny Masterson is a free man.

Mistrial declared in actor Danny Masterson’s rape trial

A judge declared a mistrial Wednesday at the rape trial of “That ’70s Show” actor Danny Masterson after jurors, who were leaning strongly toward acquitting him, were deadlocked following the monthlong trial in which the Church of Scientology played a supporting role.

The jury foreman said only two jurors voted for conviction on the first count, four voted for conviction on the second count and five voted to convict on the third count.

18 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

"Our clients showed tremendous courage in testifying about such personal and horrendous acts in a very public forum and despite persistent harassment and intimidation," attorney Alison L. Anderson said in a statement provided to Fox News Digital. 

"They remain hopeful that Mr. Masterson will experience some criminal consequences for his vile conduct and are eager to now pursue their claims in civil court and seek redress for the nightmare they have been made to suffer."

Ha ha, yeah, civil court.  That was the plan all along.

• 3 weeks later...

While this article is predictably one-sided, it’s another example of a wrongfully accused man taking action to defend himself.  Kudos to him.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/12/16/congress-sexual-assault-me-too-00074149

I love how this bitch says she was “groomed” at 21.  Is there an actual age women we can treat women like adults or do they need the protection of children their entire lives?  You aren’t groomed as an adult.  You make up your adult mind to do shit or not do shit.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:55 PM, Blarg said:

I think I get his plan. Serve the suspension so he can travel, play Xbox, eat like a pig, lay around like a sloth,  then  instead of getting his ass back in shape, drop a massive lawsuit on MLB and pick up his back pay with penalties and interest. 

I obviously follow Bauer on YouTube and dude is doing fine.  He’s striking about high schoolers regularly in his videos.