• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Would you rather . . .

Would you rather spend the next 5 years with your family and friends, but then never see them again, OR not see any friends and family for the next 10 years, starting today, but then you can see them for the rest of your life after those 10 years.

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Would you rather spend the next 5 years with your family and friends, but then never see them again, OR not see any friends and family for the next 10 years, starting today, but then you can see them for the rest of your life after those 10 years.

Sorry to hear you're going to jail.  What crime did you commit?

55 minutes ago, Taylor said:

hey, start your own thread, bozo!

59 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My dad is 78 and my mom is 73 so 10 years is not a for sure thing for them but other than that I'll choose the latter 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

That sounds like a good thing. Tank thinks only bad things will happen 

Usually he's more optimistic than this. I think he's salty because I kind of usurped his thread.

I'm sorry, Tank. Please forgive me. I'll (sigh) eat an eggplant or something to get back into your good graces.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Usually he's more optimistic than this. I think he's salty because I kind of usurped his thread.

I'm sorry, Tank. Please forgive me. I'll (sigh) eat an eggplant or something to get back into your good graces.

forgiveness comes at the salad bar, young man. one week detention at the local sizzler salad bar for you and forgiveness will be granted.

and there needs to be photographic evidence for absolution.

27 minutes ago, Tank said:

forgiveness comes at the salad bar, young man. one week detention at the local sizzler salad bar for you and forgiveness will be granted.

and there needs to be photographic evidence for absolution.

I'd rather go to prison and pick up the soap for seven days straight.