• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The comeback of all comebacks

Unfortunately, the Marlins do bring new meaning to crap. The Mess lost a 20 inning home game to them, that is embarrassing.

Being swept at home in a four game set against the Astros is honestly the most embarrassing thing I can recall happening to any team in the last 5 or so years. It just didn't hurt as much as it should have because I've already tuned out the losses.

Being swept at home in a four game set against the Astros is honestly the most embarrassing thing I can recall happening to any team in the last 5 or so years. It just didn't hurt as much as it should have because I've already tuned out the losses.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me caring about this season. 

I'll still watch occasional games but I'm not going to get emotionally invested like I have in years past.

Last year I got buttercupped big time with the team playing well and building up hopes until to let us all down with ridiculous momentum-killing losses (extra innings game in Texas, blowing 8-0 lead and a four game home series against TB, and a few others). I went into this season with a shorter fuse as it is for that reason.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me caring about this season. 

I'll still watch occasional games but I'm not going to get emotionally invested like I have in years past.

Last year I got buttercupped big time with the team playing well and building up hopes until to let us all down with ridiculous momentum-killing losses (extra innings game in Texas, blowing 8-0 lead and a four game home series against TB, and a few others). I went into this season with a shorter fuse as it is for that reason.

i can understand that. the same thing happened to me last year. i've never seen a better pitching staff assembled. i think it was better than the phillies from a couple years ago, and last year's rotation did so little.