• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See Coming 2 America?

St1ck

When Will You See Coming 2 America?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When Will You See Coming 2 America?

• On Amazon Prime March 5th
    • I Will Never See This POS

On 3/5/2021 at 9:45 PM, st1ckboy said:

I paused it just so I can see exactly how long I could make it before giving up. It was 7 minutes 23 seconds. And that was me being generous and not wanting to judge it too quickly. 

It didn't get any better.  It was a train wreck throughout. 

I still have no idea what it was about.  You have the kid that becomes a prince, but doesn't want to be the prince, but still wants the money, but doesn't want to work for it.  Then you have the daughter that works for it, but is a daughter, but is kind of ignored the whole movie, but then isn't ignored, kicks some ass, and finally gets recognition.  Then you got the father who becomes king, but instead of being king, it's all about the kids, but it's really about him and not being his father.  Then there was something about the mother, but I have no idea what that was about.  And then you got the weird neighbor, who is just weird.  I don't even know why Arsenio Hall was in the movie.  Then they had these cameos of has been musical guests from the 80's.  They stuck in famous old black stars for no reason.  I think in the end, the story was about you can become rich, successful, and ruling a country, but if you aren't ghetto, then you are a sellout. It's an unfortunate pass movie.  

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It didn't get any better.  It was a train wreck throughout. 

I still have no idea what it was about.  You have the kid that becomes a prince, but doesn't want to be the prince, but still wants the money, but doesn't want to work for it.  Then you have the daughter that works for it, but is a daughter, but is kind of ignored the whole movie, but then isn't ignored, kicks some ass, and finally gets recognition.  Then you got the father who becomes king, but instead of being king, it's all about the kids, but it's really about him and not being his father.  Then there was something about the mother, but I have no idea what that was about.  And then you got the weird neighbor, who is just weird.  I don't even know why Arsenio Hall was in the movie.  Then they had these cameos of has been musical guests from the 80's.  They stuck in famous old black stars for no reason.  I think in the end, the story was about you can become rich, successful, and ruling a country, but if you aren't ghetto, then you are a sellout. It's an unfortunate pass movie.  

That's what I got from the short time I watched it. Just rehashing the old jokes from the original and shoehorning in cameos. 

hard to believe eddie murphy lost the ability to make funny/interesting movies. just one piece of crap after another for the last 25 years.

*noteworthy exception for his voicing of Donkey in the Shrek movies

1 hour ago, Tank said:

hard to believe eddie murphy lost the ability to make funny/interesting movies. just one piece of crap after another for the last 25 years.

*noteworthy exception for his voicing of Donkey in the Shrek movies

Dolomite was good.  Coming 2 America was the opposite.