• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Trade Deadline Hot Stove Thread

mmc

9 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Goodwin and Simmons for a catching prospect and someone like an Anthony Kay wouldn’t be horrible, but I’d hope they could get someone a little more upsidey/MLB-tested for Goody.

How about Simmons and Goodwin for Gurriel?

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/08/blue-jays-interested-in-mike-minor-brian-goodwin.html

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I hate to say it, but Dipoto > Eppler. 

Dipoto lucked out with Nola.  Nola might have been their second best player. it could alsp be debatable whether to keep him or not, espcially since it's the C positions, and these type of bats are hard to come bye.

Nola is what Fletcher is for us. If flecther was put on the trade market he'd fetch us a similar package 

Albert, Hamilton, Blanton (for 2 years), Taylor Ward Orgasm, Clevinger for Petsamo, Baldoquin for $14 million and no chance at Vlad Jr, zero international presence, and he demolished the farm.  

So congrats to Dipoto for making an excellent trade.  But fuck him and no he’s not better. 

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Haha.  Ok Chuck.  

4 minutes ago, RendZone said:

He has to be joking. I'm confident that he is.

I'm not joking.

Dipoto sucked for us but he's been much better with his deals up here in Seattle over the past couple years. 

The Mariners are going to be a force with all of their young talent. 

I'm done with Eppler if he doesn't improve this team by the deadline tomorrow. If that's the case I hope Arte kicks him to the curb before the end of the season. 

Trammell's stock has faded as he's risen up through the minors, but the tools are still there which is why he's a consensus top 100 guy. Munoz will become the M's next closer, and Ty France with full AB's could be intriguing(may just be a 4A guy but worth a flier). Wonder if the M's shop Seager now and give France the full time AB's at 3B. Just a shocking amount of value in return for basically just Austin Nola

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

Trammell's stock has faded as he's risen up through the minors, but the tools are still there which is why he's a consensus top 100 guy. Munoz will become the M's next closer, and Ty France with full AB's could be intriguing(may just be a 4A guy but worth a flier). Wonder if the M's shop Seager now and give France the full time AB's at 3B. Just a shocking amount of value in return for basically just Austin Nola

Of the three coming to the Mariners, all of which are good young players, France is the one I like the most. 

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Fuck that.  The dude destroyed this team then quit.  

Well to be fair, Sosh and Arte were dicks to him.. but. 

His first job as GM here wasn't the prettiest but he's really excelled with the Mariners the past couple years. 

I hate to see it because I live here and I'm seeing them build a tremendous team right before my eyes.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

His first job as GM here wasn't the prettiest but he's really excelled with the Mariners the past couple years. 

I hate to see it because I live here and I'm seeing them build a tremendous team right before my eyes.

Hopefully not the case, but hard to argue with the sheer amount of young talent they have in their org now

Kelenic, JRod, Trammell, France, Munoz, George Kirby, Noelvi Marte, Logan Gilbert, Emerson Hancock, Evan White, Kyle Lewis

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Makes you wonder what Dipoto would've actually done here had Arte let him do what he wanted.

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

No, to be fair he tried to over step his role and a certain coach of the Angels told him he was going to kick his ass in front of the players.  Dipoto expected the players he signed to side with him and they didn’t.  Dipoto was embarrassed and quit.