• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Huckabee: 2024 will be last election ‘decided by ballots rather than bullets’ if Trump loses over legal cases | The Hill

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4190468-huckabee-2024-will-be-last-election-decided-by-ballots-rather-than-bullets-if-trump-loses-over-legal-cases/

What a good Christian.

56 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Huckabee: 2024 will be last election ‘decided by ballots rather than bullets’ if Trump loses over legal cases | The Hill

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4190468-huckabee-2024-will-be-last-election-decided-by-ballots-rather-than-bullets-if-trump-loses-over-legal-cases/

I’m sure Mike will be on the frontlines fighting like the brave soldier politician he is.

Huck has always been a dirtbag. That said 2024 will be a violent year. We’ve seen the Democrats pull this shit in 2012, 2016, and 2020. The reality is a trump win in 2024 will kick off a shit storm of leftist deep state lead violence. The media narrative will immediately shift to Biden needs to refuse to transfer power to save the country. 

Edited by Kotchman

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Huck has always been a dirtbag. That said 2024 will be a violent year. We’ve seen the Democrats pull this shit in 2012, 2016, and 2020. The reality is a trump win in 2024 will kick off a shit storm of leftist deep state lead violence. The media narrative will immediately shift to Biden needs to refuse to transfer power to save the country. 

Seriously, do you ever shut the fuck up.  Fuck it.

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Seriously, do you ever shut the fuck up.  Fuck it.

Do you honestly believe the dems are going to peacefully go through the process? Gore , hand up don’t shoot, Russia gate , and blm have marked the last 4. The reps challenge one election and they’re prosecuting trump and every redneck that was in 10 miles of dc. 

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Do you honestly believe the dems are going to peacefully go through the process? Gore , hand up don’t shoot, Russia gate , and blm have marked the last 4. The reps challenge one election and they’re prosecuting trump and every redneck that was in 10 miles of dc. 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On 6/15/2023 at 2:50 AM, Crampknees said:

Here is the deal.  Next time you are making one of your everyone live in my bubble points that everyone owes you a rebuttal in your mind, a conversation I am not even in, don't evoke me calling me things you know nothing about. I had long put your drama queen, twitter hole, conspiracy theory ass on the back burner and was never going to bring you up again. But there you went and I am then going to call you more things I know nothing about. You want a deal, never mention me again and I will respect you and you will never hear from me. No reply needed, just go and so will I.

Same goes with you Aintry. 

Still laughing at this.