• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I wouldn't portray it as being mad at him, he's a joke.  I am disappointed in the people that get grifted mostly.  

Its kind of like those ASPCA commercials showing the most pathetic look dogs tied up in a yard and then asking for $30 a month to help them. They just don't show you how the same dog likes to bite little kids. People are easy to prey upon. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Its kind of like those ASPCA commercials showing the most pathetic look dogs tied up in a yard and then asking for $30 a month to help them. They just don't show you how the same dog likes to bite little kids. People are easy to prey upon. 

That's a bit of a reach.  I do have a rescue Chihuahua who knows the music to their ads and hears it and runs to the TV and freaks out.  She doesn't like to see those puppies and doesn't bite. They could prey upon her if she had a credit card. 

So ya, a MAGA is about as smart as my dog. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Oh the grift. These people need to go away. 

Bad timing since the old man just blamed anti abortion voters for midterms. That said the grift works both ways. All these lib politicians aren’t getting rich on their government salaries. Their are a whole lot of lib worshiping libs buying books and paying them millions to speak.