• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

A correction to my post: Byrd was not a Grand Dragon, but an Exalted Cyclops (whatever the hell that is) in the Klan.

I had to look this up, because I have heard of the Grand Dragon, but none of the other KKK leadership terms.

According to the original 1867 Prescript of the Ku Klux Klan, the Exalted Cyclops reports to a Grand Giant, or provincial leader; a Grand Dragon, or state director; and the Grand Wizard, or national chair.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Northam on Friday night confirmed that he was one of the two people in the photo -- he didn't say which one -- and issued an apology. "I cannot change the decisions I made nor can I undo the harm my behavior caused then and today," he said in a statement. "I am committed to continuing that fight." 

But on Saturday morning, CNN's Ryan Nobles reported that Northam told a top Virginia Democrat that he wasn't in the photo and that he wouldn't resign.

LOL 

deny the office GIF

Ed Gillespie is a racist.  Northam politically can’t survive this.  And any chance that he may have had went out the window with this bullshit “it wasn’t me” thing this morning. 

I don’t know if he’s a racist in his heart or whatever.  But he should step aside.  It’s not normal to be in a photo like that. 

43 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

As if I care what you think.

I don't think I've ever seen you have an actual political discussion on here.

Here you go then. The infanticide thing is a complete distortion of the proposal.

The VA governor should resign if it's him.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ed Gillespie is a racist.  Northam politically can’t survive this.  And any chance that he may have had went out the window with this bullshit “it wasn’t me” thing this morning. 

I don’t know if he’s a racist in his heart or whatever.  But he should step aside.  It’s not normal to be in a photo like that. 

for the love of God, stop trying to sugarcoat this. 

any chance he may have had went out the window when he painted his face black while his buddy donned a white sheet. hint: the smile gives it away.

he is a racist.

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

Northam on Friday night confirmed that he was one of the two people in the photo -- he didn't say which one -- and issued an apology. "I cannot change the decisions I made nor can I undo the harm my behavior caused then and today," he said in a statement. "I am committed to continuing that fight." 

But on Saturday morning, CNN's Ryan Nobles reported that Northam told a top Virginia Democrat that he wasn't in the photo and that he wouldn't resign.

LOL 

deny the office GIF

"He wasn't there. I was there!"

brian-williams.jpg?fit=635,391&ssl=1

1 minute ago, Lou said:

for the love of God, stop trying to sugarcoat this. 

any chance he may have had went out the window when he painted his face black while his buddy donned a white sheet. hint: the smile gives it away.

he is a racist.

What exactly am I sugar coating ? You’re incredibly full of shit sometime Lou.  Aren’t you one of the ones regularly whining about how PC things are in the SJW thread.  You conservatives are fuc*king precious. 

It’s obviously an extremely racist photo.  Newsflash. This is a racist as fu*ck country.  Tons of people have done things that are racist in their lives.  There’s a correct way to respond when you’re caught and an incorrect way.  Northam has handled this extremely badly.  He hasn’t demonstrated any real contrician and he should go. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

any chance that he may have had went out the window with this bullshit “it wasn’t me” thing this morning. 

= sugarcoating. if he were a con you would be calling him a racist,  sans any qualifying statements. 

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know if he’s a racist in his heart or whatever.

complete and utter BULLSHIT. 

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Aren’t you one of the ones regularly whining about how PC things are in the SJW thread.

no.

you may think I'm full of it, but being a hypocrite isn't anything to celebrate. 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s obviously an extremely racist photo.  Newsflash. This is a racist as fu*ck country.  Tons of people have done things that are racist in their lives.  There’s a correct way to respond when you’re caught and an incorrect way.  Northam has handled this extremely badly.  He hasn’t demonstrated any real contrician and he should go. 

so the photo is racist now. got it. you can't even bring yourself to make the statement that he's a racist. 

you have never said anything even close to this about a con. 

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

= sugarcoating. if he were a con you would be calling him a racist,  sans any qualifying statements. 

complete and utter BULLSHIT. 

no.

you may think I'm full of it, but being a hypocrite isn't anything to celebrate. 

Lol ya ok.  Go ahead and find a similar situation where I’ve done this if you can.  You can’t because I have not.  I call Trump a racist without qualifying it because on its face he’s a racist.  He literally wouldn’t rent to black people.  He literally was calling for the blood of the Central Park 5.  He took out newspaper ads.  This Northam guy put a costume on.  Probably for a party.  Very racist.  Very dumb.   But entirely different.  You choose to blur that so you can try and score some stupid points here against “the libs”

Is it possible that a young adult 30 + years ago participated in a stupid thing that today is viewed as plainly racist without being a literal KKK white supremicist ? I suspect the answer to that is yes.  

A few days back I was in a similar discussion about Tulsi Gabbard and her past with the LGBT community.  Sorry if I’m willing to let people back in if they’re sorry for bad things they’ve done in the past.  Also.  I very clearly twice now have said that he should go away. 

Edited by UndertheHalo