• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OforFiveBar

This whole team is shit!!! Hamilton is nothing but a drunk piece of garbage along with the rest of them. I hate this organization and I hate Moreno, Dipoto, Scioscia and everyone else. Get rid of this organization Selig. 

Lmao, just last week you were calling out all the ''Failos'' as post 2002 bandwagoners. The irony.

This whole team is shit!!! Hamilton is nothing but a drunk piece of garbage along with the rest of them. I hate this organization and I hate Moreno, Dipoto, Scioscia and everyone else. Get rid of this organization Selig. 

Someone needs to punch them. Punch them all.

That is exactly how I feel at this point.  Normally an organization at this point will start letting coaches go or doing other things to try and get this team going. But not this team. For some reason Arte is so afraid to let go of Scioscia in fear that he will go to the Dodgers. I could care less at this time if he went there. The bottom line is to win ballgames.

That is exactly how I feel at this point.  Normally an organization at this point will start letting coaches go or doing other things to try and get this team going. But not this team. For some reason Arte is so afraid to let go of Scioscia in fear that he will go to the Dodgers. I could care less at this time if he went there. The bottom line is to win ballgames.

Do you really think a new manager would suddenly turn this team around? If so, who?

I don't think anything could turn us around this season.  We're 1/3 of the way done; this is who we are.  That said, I wouldn't mind seeing some fresh blood in the manager's seat.  Yes, it's change for change's sake but I'm OK with that at this point.

I don't think anything could turn us around this season.  We're 1/3 of the way done; this is who we are.  That said, I wouldn't mind seeing some fresh blood in the manager's seat.  Yes, it's change for change's sake but I'm OK with that at this point.

+1

Welcome to the dark side my dear.

It was just a matter of time.