• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OforFiveBar

I've been saying it all along.

Mike Trout had a historical season last season. He scores runs. He steals bases. He creates offense in the lead off spot. How are we supposed to score when we start the game with an out?

Hitting 2nd is perhaps the most useless spot in the lineup for Trout.

Unbelievable. Why fix what's working? Oh yeah, we have Scioscia!

I've been saying it all along.

Mike Trout had a historical season last season. He scores runs. He steals bases. He creates offense in the lead off spot. How are we supposed to score when we start the game with an out?

Hitting 2nd is perhaps the most useless spot in the lineup for Trout.

Unbelievable. Why fix what's working? Oh yeah, we have Scioscia!

Trout hitting second isn't the problem. Having Aybar bat leadoff and the Albert Pujols hit 3rd is.

Bourjos CF

Trout LF

Kendrick 2B

Trumbo 1B

Hamilton RF

Callaspo 3B

Albert Pujols DH

Iannetta C

Aybar SS

That is exactly how I feel at this point.  Normally an organization at this point will start letting coaches go or doing other things to try and get this team going. But not this team. For some reason Arte is so afraid to let go of Scioscia in fear that he will go to the Dodgers. I could care less at this time if he went there. The bottom line is to win ballgames.

How many managers have been fired with 25 million to go on their contracts?  

Your being called out, you say "normally", like normal protocol or the typical team.  So tell me, when was the last time a manager owed 25 million was let go?

If you can't name one, please chill out!

A new manager, eating Hamiltons contract would help. My gut feeling is that Hamilton is a cancer in that clubhouse unlike Hunter was.  

So you asking Moreno to eat 25 million by letting Scioscia go and then eat another 125 million by letting Hamilton go.  Yea, that is smart...isn't it!

Hey Austin, they are not playing with monopoly money!

How many managers have been fired with 25 million to go on their contracts?  

Your being called out, you say "normally", like normal protocol or the typical team.  So tell me, when was the last time a manager owed 25 million was let go?

If you can't name one, please chill out!

Managers should not be given ten-year extensions in the first place. There's the problem.

So you asking Moreno to eat 25 million by letting Scioscia go and then eat another 125 million by letting Hamilton go. Yea, that is smart...isn't it!

Hey Austin, they are not playing with monopoly money!

This FO might as well be, because they've spent like it's Monopoly money.

If you get the bar to a minimum to a 100 PAs(since Aybar only has had many more than that because of injuries), he's currently tied for the 4th lowest walk rate in the majors.

He's tied with J.P. Arencibia at 2%, who is coupling that with a 30.4% K rate, which is kind of amazing.

Ahead of them are Salvador Perez at 1.9%, Endy Chavez at 1.8% and Jeff Keppinger at 1.1%(thanks to the 2 walks he drew against the Angels, which still make up his season total).