• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Here are the executive orders Biden would enact on day one to roll back Trump's policies

President-elect Joe Biden plans, on his first day in the White House, to enact four executive orders rolling back President Trump's efforts on a number of issues, the campaign told Fox News on Monday.

The executive actions would include rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, reinstating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, rejoin the World Health Organization and repeal Trump's travel ban targeting majority Muslim nations.

Foreign countries are laughing at us now.

China, Iran and Russia licking their lips with the weak government coming in.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Here are the executive orders Biden would enact on day one to roll back Trump's policies

President-elect Joe Biden plans, on his first day in the White House, to enact four executive orders rolling back President Trump's efforts on a number of issues, the campaign told Fox News on Monday.

The executive actions would include rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, reinstating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, rejoin the World Health Organization and repeal Trump's travel ban targeting majority Muslim nations.

Foreign countries are laughing at us now.

China, Iran and Russia licking their lips with the weak government coming in.

I think it’s pretty standard for incoming administrations to try and undo most of what the previous dude did. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Now if he could find a way to stop the expansion of the Real Housewives series of shows. I would rather it be done that way as opposed to leaving my wife 

Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is starting soon! I wish I were joking.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I will say this, after all the shit I've talked about Trump over the years at least he is handling this election loss with dignity and class. 

Indeed. We all knew he would start acting presidential eventually.