• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

the few kids that are still wearing a mask are doing it because parents want them to, or the kids like "hiding", or some of them are afraid. 

what i've noticed since everyone returned after everything was locked down is that kids have had trouble adjusting emotionally to things - some are more aggressive, some are more immature, some have had trouble making friends, etc. As we get farther away from required masks and can study the effects of mandating them everywhere, we're going to see that this was done poorly and that it affected our kids more than anticipated. 

16 hours ago, Tank said:

visiting my mom in the hospital requires a mask these days, though no one says anything when i'm in her room and take mine off. it's a different story once i'm in one of the hallways.

That’s weird. I wonder what their actual policy is.

Our mask requirement was lifted today based on transmission levels in our county. 🙂 We’ll reassess every two weeks. It was nice to see some faces outside of the break room.

The next county over has a higher transmission rate, so a hospital in our system that’s there still has a mask requirement.

10 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If you got the vaccine you won’t get real covid like what @cals had… you might get that fake omicron bull shit though, but as we know that’s just a flu…

It’s true.  While all you fearless patriots were hiding in your backyards and living rooms, I was out there, getting the balls still intact COVID.  I kicked it’s ass obviously, but for 18 months I’ve had to listen to vaccinated whiners bitch about delta and then the ultra-whussies worry about surviving omicron.  How about you all show some fucking respect to a OG strain vet like myself and shut the fuck up?

10 hours ago, cals said:

It’s true.  While all you fearless patriots were hiding in your backyards and living rooms, I was out there, getting the balls still intact COVID.  I kicked it’s ass obviously, but for 18 months I’ve had to listen to vaccinated whiners bitch about delta and then the ultra-whussies worry about surviving omicron.  How about you all show some fucking respect to a OG strain vet like myself and shut the fuck up?

Covid wasn’t bad unless they hooked you to a ventilator or gave you a dose of remi. 

49 minutes ago, St1ck said:

That reminds me I need to watch the Weird Al movie they made with Daniel Radcliffe.

After watching the Lost City, where Radcliffe plays the bad guy, and a totally different type of roll from "Harry Potter".  I think he'll be able to pull it off well.  

Hahahaha clown world.

U.S. extends Covid public health emergency even though Biden says pandemic is over

The U.S. has extended the Covid public health emergency through Jan. 11, a clear demonstration that the Biden administration still views Covid as a crisis despite President Joe Biden’s recent claim that the pandemic is over.

The public health emergency, first declared in January 2020 by the Trump administration, has been renewed every 90 days since the pandemic began. The powers activated by the emergency declaration have had a vast impact on the U.S. health-care system and social safety net, allowing hospitals to act more nimbly when infections surge and keeping millions enrolled in public health insurance.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/13/us-extends-covid-public-health-emergency-.html

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Hahahaha clown world.

U.S. extends Covid public health emergency even though Biden says pandemic is over

The U.S. has extended the Covid public health emergency through Jan. 11, a clear demonstration that the Biden administration still views Covid as a crisis despite President Joe Biden’s recent claim that the pandemic is over.

The public health emergency, first declared in January 2020 by the Trump administration, has been renewed every 90 days since the pandemic began. The powers activated by the emergency declaration have had a vast impact on the U.S. health-care system and social safety net, allowing hospitals to act more nimbly when infections surge and keeping millions enrolled in public health insurance.

Probably trying to extend this for student loan forgiveness challenges or and praying they can institute mass mail voting once again 

52 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hahahaha clown world.

I wonder what this means for the eviction moratorium that many cities finally lifted?