• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

55 minutes ago, Adam said:

I see we're at half a mil dead now. Cuomo is good for 30% or so of those, right?

Calolfornia 49k

New Dork 46k

Texas 42k

Florida 30k

Interestingly, if we go death by 1 million population.  The New England states were all the deadliest.  NY being second.

Texas comes in 24th.  Florida 28th.  Calolfornia 33rd.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

49 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Calolfornia 49k

New Dork 46k

Texas 42k

Florida 30k

Interestingly, if we go death by 1 million population.  The New England states were all the deadliest.  NY being second.

Texas comes in 24th.  Florida 28th.  Calolfornia 33rd.

I like how CA and NY get cute nicknames while Texas, which is basically a third world country right now, and Florida, which is Florida, don't get nicknames.

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I like how CA and NY get cute nicknames while Texas, which is basically a third world country right now, and Florida, which is Florida, don't get nicknames.

I was trying to think of one for Texas....dammit just thought of one.  Texass.  

But Florida is Florida.  It's enough of an insult.

Gutfeld on the Wuhan lab possibly getting three more years of US funding

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is expected to receive American taxpayer dollars for the next three years.

And yes, to fund more animal research.

Given that the place could be the source of what killed 2.5 million people, you'd think maybe giving more cash to them would be seen as nuts.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Gutfeld on the Wuhan lab possibly getting three more years of US funding

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is expected to receive American taxpayer dollars for the next three years.

And yes, to fund more animal research.

Given that the place could be the source of what killed 2.5 million people, you'd think maybe giving more cash to them would be seen as nuts.

lol, that column is hilarious