• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Skaggs and In-N-Out

Chuck

7 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@#WeNasty were you aware of this? 

I did not know that, however his brother worked at the INO in Culver City when I was the DM out that way.  So I am not all that surprised.  

I love this.

I have told my wife I don't want a stuffy funeral with my dead fat ass on display-- nobody wants to see that. I want a BBQ cookout with Ribs, pulled pork, chicken wings, and cake. The only things I want to have of me is a dart board with my face on it and a cardboard cutout of me people can take pictures with.  Then I want them to pay some local kids to haul my bloated corpse to the burial.

26 minutes ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

I love this.

I have told my wife I don't want a stuffy funeral with my dead fat ass on display-- nobody wants to see that. I want a BBQ cookout with Ribs, pulled pork, chicken wings, and cake. The only things I want to have of me is a dart board with my face on it and a cardboard cutout of me people can take pictures with.  Then I want them to pay some local kids to haul my bloated corpse to the burial.

I'm a maybe

(if I don't make it, have your wife save me a plate)

15 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'm a maybe

(if I don't make it, have your wife save me a plate)

I'm in.  +2.

Can't wait to hang with Flat Scruffy and get some pics.  Make it a pose-able cutout, please. I have some...ideas.

(I tell my kids the same thing.  Pine box on the side of I15.  Just dump me. I pay enough in taxes, and it's the least the State can do.)