• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Turn the page on the obsession

Dtwncbad

There was an obsession about extending Trout.  The fantasy was "wouldn't it be great if they just got it done and we could just enjoy having Trout and get out if this obsession over the unresolved?"

Well he signed and the board is jammed up with the new obsession of digging up old threads about extending Trout.

I may be alone on this but can we turn the page now?

Trout here.  Enjoy.  Obsession over.

31 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

There was an obsession about extending Trout.  The fantasy was "wouldn't it be great if they just got it done and we could just enjoy having Trout and get out if this obsession over the unresolved?"

Well he signed and the board is jammed up with the new obsession of digging up old threads about extending Trout.

You must be new here.

42 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

There were people littering every thread regardless of the subject with the same tired BS about Trout and how whatever the situation was it was going to impact his decision to stay.  This went on for years...   This offseason we had certain people dragging down every single thread with talk about how it wasn't enough, they were wasting Trout and posting every single podunk article from Joe Jagoff internet reporter all repeating the same uninformed BS ad-nauseam 

You're gonna have to allow for more than one day of serving up crow...  

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So the years and years we’ve heard from the negative people here how Trout was going to leave and that the Angels were doing nothing to keep him, the people who said he would stay get 25 hours to remind them they were wrong.  Ok.  

Do whatever you want.  I am already way bored with it and have no problem mentioning that I am way bored with it.

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

Well, give it four years and maybe you'll be tired of mentioning it by then.

If people are still spending time debating the Trout extension in 85% of every thread in four years, I will be the least of your frustrations.

41 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

There were people littering every thread regardless of the subject with the same tired BS about Trout and how whatever the situation was it was going to impact his decision to stay.  This went on for years...   This offseason we had certain people dragging down every single thread with talk about how it wasn't enough, they were wasting Trout and posting every single podunk article from Joe Jagoff internet reporter all repeating the same uninformed BS ad-nauseam 

You're gonna have to allow for more than one day of serving up crow...  

Exactly.  I thought more people were sick of it enough to not drag it out any further.

I do not question anyone's euphoria in securing Trout.

I just don't get perpetuating what was ridiculously annoying.

43 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Do whatever you want.  I am already way bored with it and have no problem mentioning that I am way bored with it.

That's because you want to be dissatisfied. If you notice, no one agrees with your take. The one that may, Weather Wonk hasn't shown his face. That's your fan base for this. 

Trout's extension is still news in the media. That asswipe Russo is still saying Trout made a mistake because the Angels haven't done anything in ten years. He's wrong, of course, but he is lip service for the Red Sox and on national media. We should be talking about how much of a fucktard he is. Because we like our team, love Mike Trout wants to go to the Hall of Fame wearing an Angels hat.

You don't want to engage, don't. Shut up and sulk quietly rather trying to dictate your narrative to everyone here.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

That's because you want to be dissatisfied. If you notice, no one agrees with your take. The one that may, Weather Wonk hasn't shown his face. That's your fan base for this. 

Trout's extension is still news in the media. That asswipe Russo is still saying Trout made a mistake because the Angels haven't done anything in ten years. He's wrong, of course, but he is lip service for the Red Sox and on national media. We should be talking about how much of a fucktard he is. Because we like our team, love Mike Trout wants to go to the Hall of Fame wearing an Angels hat.

You don't want yo engage, don't. Shut up and sulk quietly rather trying to dictate your narrative to everyone here.

What on earth are you talking about?

You are exactly incorrect.

The core if my point is being 100% happy and satisfied with the Trout extension and NOT being dragged down with old arguments about it that, in my opinion, take away from the pure satisfaction.

Blarg, I don't know why but you never seem to connect with my intended point or intention.

28 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

If people are still spending time debating the Trout extension in 85% of every thread in four years, I will be the least of your frustrations.

Don't sell yourself short,you will always be at the top of the list of frustrating and ridiculously annoying posters.Blarg is 100% right about you.

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We talk about everything Angels baseball regardless of whether it's today's news or yesterday's opinions revisited. You can always find something else to do since your bored with the discussion

Yet you are here in a thread whose content you don't like whining about it.

I am not in the other 19 Trout extension threads whining about them am I?