• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kole Cahoun is tinkering with his swing again

Chuck

Just now, GrittyVeterans said:

So Spring Training results  only matter when they suit your narrative around here. It's a really strange situation. 

I just don't understand the bitching over this. He's hitting the ball regardless of whether you think it matters or not, and he's working with the same guys who helped improve him last year. What's to complain about?

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I just don't understand the bitching over this. He's hitting the ball regardless of whether you think it matters or not, and he's working with the same guys who helped improve him last year. What's to complain about?

Yeah but he said he won't be bringing it into the season, so what's the point?

52 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I agree. There's nothing to complain about. Let him work on things in ST. He's hit sub-par for 8 of the past 12 months, over the last two years. Before that, he was pretty solid.

Getting the 2016 Kole would be a huge boon to this offense. Especially if he could maintain an OBP around .350. He could be our lead-off hitter;  something we still dont seem to have.

Personally, I wish he would just cut down on his swing some and be more selective. It's XBH or K, with his approach.

2 minutes ago, ettin said:

At least he is not tinkling with his swing. If he did and he didn't perform well he would have a piss-poor excuse. Can't blame the guy for wanting to be #1.

You were so close on the #1 comment after tinkling and piss poor. Unfortunately you were unable to fullfil the comedic rule of three and that's why we had to chop you.

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You were so close on the #1 comment after tinkling and piss poor. Unfortunately you were unable to fullfil the comedic rule of three and that's why we had to chop you.

Guess that relegates me to comedic hack.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Nothing. Certainly nothing based on Spring Training results. My concern about Kole (and others on the team) are not based on the tinkering of a swing or 30 at bat sample size. 

A valid thing to complain/worry about is his numbers and overall trend over the last 2 full seasons of results. It's very concerning to have a corner outfielder being that poor of a hitter. If he were a 2nd baseman or catcher, it'd be a different story