• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

The only two times I didn't vote were Carter and Biden.  I'm not 100, was a week eligible whatever year Carter won was. I think I have caused Crampflation because this only happened the years I didn't vote for POTUS.

I ran out of gas during the Carter years when it was odd/even license plates and I sat in line for 2 hours to be turned away, wrong license day, could have been the weed.  No Wal-Mart by Westwood where I was at across the street and they didn't let you can fill up anyway if wrong license day. No cell phone to call mommy, etc.  I had a green LTD wagon with wood grain like the family truckster, big V-8 in it, great for straight-away's.  I left it there and cut up through the brush off the 405 somewhere in the middle of the night, don't think the Getty was there yet, and ran toward dirt Mullholland trying to run home to Topanga. Got in around 3am.

Moral of the story is I didn't go online and call for civil war but there are times things get tough.  Now everyone just cry's on social media like the snowflake bitches they are. Things will get better, man up. Yes Biden is horrible. We just retired and the market is sucking for that life change. I'm still not joining the fat fuck I am on Twitter all day civil war.  

Thanks for your understanding to those who have not already woke cancel cultured me. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Once you reach 45, you suddenly become annoyed about emoji reactions to your posts. Nobody under 45 has ever whined about it.

Going to have to disagree. 

You use them in a passive-aggressive way which is more suiting to a female (of any age, really).  But it's par for the course as everything you do is feminine-tinged.  You've said you weren't raised by a single mom, so your dad was around.  Was he effeminate?  Was your mom the dominant parent?  I'm genuinely curious.

Just now, cals said:

Going to have to disagree. 

You use them in a passive-aggressive way which is more suiting to a female (of any age, really).  But it's par for the course as everything you do is feminine-tinged.  You've said you weren't raised by a single mom, so your dad was around.  Was he effeminate?  Was your mom the dominant parent?  I'm genuinely curious.

We should meet up sometime. I think you'd be surprised.

Consumer sentiment hits record low in June as inflation weighs on consumers

Consumer sentiment sank to its worst level on record in early June as the rising cost of food, gas, and other essentials weighed on American consumers.

The University of Michigan's closely watched Surveys of Consumers consumer sentiment index slumped to 50.2 in the preliminary June survey, marking the lowest level recorded by the survey, which dates back to the mid-'70s.

Friday's reading marked a drop from May's already-depressed level of 58.4, and missed estimates for a print of 58.1, according to Bloomberg data. Throughout 2019, the last year before the COVID-19 pandemic sent the economy into recession, the sentiment index had averaged around 96.0.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/consumer-sentiment-plunges-to-record-low-june-144112503.html

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Also lower taxes and open up federal lands for drilling. 

U.S. oil and gas permitting has increased under Biden, data shows
https://news.yahoo.com/us-oil-and-gas-permitting-has-increased-under-biden-data-show-223504727.html

Right now, the industry is sitting on 9,173 approved but unused drilling permits on federal and tribal lands.

6 hours ago, Crampknees said:

The only two times I didn't vote were Carter and Biden.  I'm not 100, was a week eligible whatever year Carter won was. I think I have caused Crampflation because this only happened the years I didn't vote for POTUS.

I ran out of gas during the Carter years when it was odd/even license plates and I sat in line for 2 hours to be turned away, wrong license day, could have been the weed.  No Wal-Mart by Westwood where I was at across the street and they didn't let you can fill up anyway if wrong license day. No cell phone to call mommy, etc.  I had a green LTD wagon with wood grain like the family truckster, big V-8 in it, great for straight-away's.  I left it there and cut up through the brush off the 405 somewhere in the middle of the night, don't think the Getty was there yet, and ran toward dirt Mullholland trying to run home to Topanga. Got in around 3am.

Moral of the story is I didn't go online and call for civil war but there are times things get tough.  Now everyone just cry's on social media like the snowflake bitches they are. Things will get better, man up. Yes Biden is horrible. We just retired and the market is sucking for that life change. I'm still not joining the fat fuck I am on Twitter all day civil war.  

Thanks for your understanding to those who have not already woke cancel cultured me. 

I think you’re pretty level headed.we just disagree on which is the greater evil / threat to America right now. Next time your in kc stop by for a beer

On 6/10/2022 at 4:35 PM, Kotchman said:

I think you’re pretty level headed.we just disagree on which is the greater evil / threat to America right now. Next time your in kc stop by for a beer

Been a long time for me, it would be more than "a" beer. I forget the year I was there last time and it was Saberhagen/Finley I think, I was faced. Good time, I need to plan a game.....after the Angels climb back over .500.