• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/18/13 vs. Chicago White Sox

You get to watch Joe Blanton pitch some more.

Jerome is pitching a gem into the 7th with only 74 pitches and the manager brings the hook. Blanton already has given up 4 in 4 innings, the Angels close the gap, and he puts 2 more on base in the bottom of the inning. Bye Blanton, now that the bases are loaded Mike comes with the hook. At least Sosh looked po'd and didn't bother with the bs "I'm ok,  you're ok" back slap.

Never thought I would get to the point where I just didn't care to watch this team play anymore. I could be watching the game right now, but I have chosen to watch random TV shows while occasionally checking the game on MLB AtBat.

I've stuck through several below .500 seasons, watching as many games as possible just routing for them to break .500. But this team is so pathetic its not worth my time anymore. Why should I care when its so blatantly obvious they don't. Still going to follow and will always be a fan, but I really do not like anyone or anything about this franchise right now except for mike trout, mark Trumbo, and jered weaver.