• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Royals (6/6/2018)

9 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I would love that, but I think the cost will be too high.  I obviously don’t know for sure, but if you had him wouldn’t you want the world?  Maybe you can get him with the center piece being Barria if you don’t want to give up Marsh or Adell.

Trading a successful starting pitcher with five years of club control

10 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I would love that, but I think the cost will be too high.  I obviously don’t know for sure, but if you had him wouldn’t you want the world?  Maybe you can get him with the center piece being Barria if you don’t want to give up Marsh or Adell.

Yeah I know it’s going to be a painful haul especially being in season. Doubtful he’s on Eppler’s menu but man.. having an arm capable of that would make this team so much better. 

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

I swear to the maker. Fox Sports Go is so stinking behind. I get spoilers every time I read these threads. They've been behind for years now. Why is it so difficult to stream this game faster?

Maybe they feel bad that Dodger fans can't even watch their team and figure they'll split the difference? 

1 minute ago, Kody Mac said:

What's up with Ohtani?

From what I gather, Kinsler tripped him in the dugout and then Cozart aimed too high with the save causing him to develop a blister. Could be confusing a few different plays, though. 

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I swear to the maker. Fox Sports Go is so stinking behind. I get spoilers every time I read these threads. They've been behind for years now. Why is it so difficult to stream this game faster?

Never used it... live in the Palm Springs area and Fox Sports gives me Padres games because I guess I’m technically in the San Diego market. I’ve always used Mlb.tv for streaming Angels game but they changed blackout restriction zones this year so now dodgers and angels are blacked out. 

So i lierally had to sign up for Hulu live tv for 40 bucks a month just to watch games. Mlb making it impossible for fans to watch their teams... 

Just now, 101halo said:

Would someone please call my boss in the morning and let him know I'll be missing a week at work with a blister on my mouse-clicking finger? Appreciate the help, thanks! 

He said fine, you're being DFA'ed and some kid from the mailroom is taking your place.