• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

what would you do?

straight out of the chronicles of gnarnia i present two stories:

1. wife cheats the night before wedding (but with a twist)

2. dude smashes roommates sister (i think the answer here is simple and agree with bill burr's route)

but the first one has an interesting dynamic and plot twist.

what would you do if you're the husband in story one?

Edited by Brandon

56 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't think I believe the wife, why would that guy remember her name from 13 years ago?  She is still banging him.

seems to be the consensus and theory in the comments section.

looking back some were memorable and some weren't, but i don't think i remember any chicks name from 10 years ago as a one night stand. however, memorable situations are different and two things standout. one, this broads name is mitzi.....not exactly a common name like christina or melissa. two, having some broad come back into the bar and say, "i want to smash one more time before i marry this guy..." is definitely a situation and possibly a name i would never forget.

on that note, bartender dude needs to have his man card revoked for name dropping in front of the dude. you can smash and bury it, but you never name drop like that in front of another dude. that violates the code.

something does seem fishy here. not sure why she would admit that but then lie about cheating.

but what do you do if you have been happily married with kids for over 10 years and then get this bomb dropped on you?