• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

(ESPN - AngelsWin.com) Fantasy Baseball league opening

May have one team owner spot in an AW.com FLB league started back during the ESPN days.

Won't know for sure until next week.

it's now an 8 team Keeper league -- you'd be taking over a team with Keepers from last year.

This league was started with mostly AW.com members long ago as a ten team league and is now a 8 team league. A few Aw.com stragglers (like me) still in the league but some other folks too.

The league is for someone who wants to be in an FLB league but does not have time for it to be distraction. It's run through/ operated by ESPN.

We do an auto-draft (which is pretty much unheard of these days) because the logistics of having everyone in place for a live draft is next to impossible.  The league is designed for the person who wants to keep up with all the players in MLB without becoming a fanatic needing to watch every game.  It takes a about five minutes of your time per day at whatever time works for you. It's not all intensive but fun to follow the players and keep a better eye on who's doing what at the plate, on the mound.  If you are a FLB fanatic constantly working on your team and spending hours on this stuff..........this isn't your league. The league is designed for folks who can spend a few minutes each day updating their team but not making  it an all encompassing activity.

We do ask that who ever does join remain active in the league from DAY ONE to the last out of the last game of the regular season. Folks who quit their team mid-season really mess things up. So we need someone that will play hard and participate daily from the first day of the season to the last day of the season.

if you want in please e-mail me at: 

tj.staffel@comcast.net

please list your return e-mail in the body of the text you send and I will e-mail instructions/ invite back to you next week, perhaps mid-week.

I am going to re-post this --

I think I got back to the folks who responded. There were two or three that I could not get into the league I mentioned above but we have now started a second league with a number of vacancies.........

same rules as above but it's not a Keeper league. It's free, fun.

If you are an FLB fanatic and hover over it 24/7 -- this league (called the "Part-time Players League") is not necessarily for you.

this league is for folks who want to follow and be informed about all the players in MLB (and nothing does that like following FLB on a regular basis) but don't want to spend hours on line or have to set up logistics to have everyone at one place at one time for a live draft.

This league is auto-pick - you rank the players,  ESPN drafts them for you and during the season you can adjust the line up based on when it's convenient for you -- 11 PM at night, 4 in the morning or 12 noon.  Takes about five minutes a day if you adjust your line up daily - and you can probably get away with adjusting it every other day or so. 

All we ask is you stay active and play right to the final out of the final game of the season.

e-mail me if you want a spot:

tj.staffel@comcast.net

I will get back to you as soon as I can, it may be a day or two. Be patient. Thanks.