• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NEXT

greginpsca

2b is the next item of business for Eppler. After looking over the Angel roster, i think that a player like Zack Cozart would fill the bill. If Valbuena is going to be the 3b this season, the team needs a utility infielder. We currently have Cowart, who plays solid defense at 3b and 2b. But i don't think he plays ss, or is considered a ss. With Cozart you now have a backup ss if Simmons needs a day off or is out for any period. Cowart would be able to 2b thenwhen Cozart moves to ss.  By signing or trading for most of the available targets like Hernandez,Mr. get off my field,etc. You might have to carry an extra if, and one less pitcher. Some here might not like Cowart as the backup if'er , because of his bat, but his bat is better than previous backups like Featherstone, McDonald, Pennington.