• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

55 minutes ago, cals said:

KC you musta fucked up bad if the goth kid is calling you a weird freak.

It’s disappointing and perplexing. One has to be amazed at the intellectually superiority of these basement dwellers. At the same , it’s shocking so much intelligence resides in America’s basements with only the top 10% graduating  to a two bedroom apartment. 

54 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I will fully admit that the science crowd has overstated what the impact of climate change will be. We will survive in a world that looks a little different than the one we live in now, but it will be an expensive transition.

There is precedence in the history of our planet. It was the evolution of photosynthesis that oxygenated the atmosphere and the evolution of land plants that changed the climate and killed off a majority of species. There was a long stretch where no bacteria could break down dead trees, and that shit just pilled up like plastics do today. The world will adapt to us like it adapted to major biological changes in it's past. Maybe 75% of species don't make it but in the big picture the planet doesn't care, it just chugs along.

Obviously I’m not a believer. That said, in my opinion they should welcome the advancement of a newer more enlightened species to carry on the torch. One could say we aren’t destroying the planet but advancing an evolutionary change for the better. 

32 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Obviously I’m not a believer. That said, in my opinion they should welcome the advancement of a newer more enlightened species to carry on the torch. One could say we aren’t destroying the planet but advancing an evolutionary change for the better. 

It's just change, the adaptations aren't inherently better, though general competition does drive improvement. Today's winners could be tomorrow's losers, and vice versa. 

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's just change, the adaptations aren't inherently better, though general competition does drive improvement. Today's winners could be tomorrow's losers, and vice versa. 

I'm getting a solar system for my house and just bought a greenworks 80V wed trimmer. I'm helping 

3 hours ago, cals said:

Agree to disagree.  KC and I are going squirrel hammerin in a few weeks and I’m looking forward to it.

Lol. I guess I should’ve let the squirrels eat the bird food and kill the birds. They probably really be pissed if they knew I put hot sauce in the garbage for raccoons 

Edited by Kotchman

8 hours ago, mmc said:

There’s nothing funnier than watching the same lib politicians who had aneurysms over the Supreme Court leak now cry that republicans are the “party of dead children”.  

3,000 a day.

And tomorrow 3,000 more, and 3,000 more the next day.  You know what, I'm completely cool with that.  You know why?   Because a fetus has nowhere near the the same worth to me as an actual child, and an unwanted fetus is even less.  I'll take 1 child over all the unwanted fetus' in human history.

Edited by Rico

19 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

That’s awesome man. 

He also said, “We will” at that same time. But, yeah, nothing will really change, and that moment really encapsulates the general ineptitude and apathy of our elected leaders. We get what we tolerate in life, and too many Americans are willing to tolerate this happening again, and again, and again…

7 hours ago, Rico said:

And tomorrow 3,000 more, and 3,000 more the next day.  You know what, I'm completely cool with that.  You know why?   Because a fetus has nowhere near the the same worth to me as an actual child, and an unwanted fetus is even less.  I'll take 1 child over all the unwanted fetus' in human history.

What about an unwanted child vs a child?

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

I mean, I’m a teacher, and many conservatives would be more comfortable with me choosing and carrying a loaded gun in my classroom (something I am wholly unqualified to do) than choosing what textbooks and novels to use in that same classroom (something I’m actually trained to do).

If you believe in pregnant men, you aren’t qualified for either.