• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Good teams don’t allow this to happen.  Especially in important games that they desperately need to win.  It’s only luck that this game isn’t tied. 

Good teams dont keep playing stupid slow cones like Bieska to take stupid penalties.

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The Jello should have been in the fridge.  Instead, someone left the fridge open.

definitely not a W that inspires confidence.  

this is a tough 5 game stretch we have at home.  Really we aren't gonna get any "weak"(not that this has meant shit for us this season) teams until February.  THis is a huge home stand.  They really need to win 4/5 or sweep.  If its rough, I don't know.  Like we've all been saying, it might be time to sell.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Pittsburgh has been absolutely on a tear, it's a good win, you had to know they would come back.

Kase has turned his game up this year, it is really great to see, if he becomes more consistent next year then we have a new top line winger.

Fowler made some mistakes last night that were really tough to see, Lindholm was even worse.  WTF is this world where Manson and Beauch were the best dmen on the ice last night.

Last night was my first game in person this year. Man... The defense is so bad in person. You really get a look at how truly bad they are. Bieksa with who knows how many pure awful passes in our own zone that lead to 2 goals. TWO! Hampus, Montour, Fowler all looked bad too. How is Hampus getting beat to everything?! He loses so many battles for pucks. He just gets pure out muscled by opponents. He's taken such a step back. Fowler had some really bad shifts too. When I'm praising Manson you know the D overall is bad lol.

Like Nate said, Pitt has been on a tear as of late and didn't have their top goalie. It's a great win for the Ducks. Got a lot to clean up still obviously but it's a good start to the home stand.

Dumbshits.  Two cones.

What we learned from the Ducks' 5-3 win over the Penguins

Kevin Bieksa brings veteran leadership and toughness to the squad, but his turnovers are becoming a liability. The 36-year-old was responsible for two turnovers on one shift alone, the last of which resulted in an Evgeni Malkin goal to put the Pens up 1-0. But Randy Carlyle isn't about to single out Bieksa.

"I'm concerned about everybody's turnovers," Carlyle said when asked about Bieksa's play by the Los Angeles Times. "I think you're singling him out. I think there's a few guys back there who are having too many [turnovers]."

When Bieksa passes the puck, he often doesn't generate enough mustard on it, leading to it floating on the ice, and often collected by the opposing squad. But with Sami Vatanen in New Jersey, Bieksa is going to play.

I buy that Bieksa is a guy that’s worthwhile to have around a locker room.  The problem is that he has a prominent role on the defense (notice a theme here).  Murray did a horrible job assembling this defense.  Carlyle is obsessed with old trash veterans. I want them both to go. The club needs new management leadership and a new direction.  We have quality pieces.  I think we should try and emulate what the Sharks did.  They had older stars then we do. They almost won a cup. 

In other news:  pretty big game tonight. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

basically, 

he's butt hurt because Parros's DOPS suspended Cogliano.  naturally he had to burn the Parros jersey.  He said something to the effect of "he (Parros) use to protect our players".  "He doesn't anymore" 

pretty lame tbh.  DOPS is retarded tho, but im pretty sure everyone agrees on that.