• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's this month or never.

we need Josh hamathisiton to start hitting the fukkin baseball. 

HaMATHISton, I like it. So far a much more approrpaite nick name than "Fast Mathis" or "OhForFourjos" for Peter Bourjos.

I still think Hacksaton or Hamilclown are more universally understood though.

Just from what I can find so far...

The 1951 Giants ended April 3-12, but then went 18-9 in May.

Those 1914 Braves were 12-28 as late as June 8, then won 5 in a row. Ended up 94-59 thanks to a .792 winning pct in the 2nd half (61-16).

Those 1951 Giants were also 12.5 games back on August 13th, but managed to win the pennant. 

Here's the barometer: the Angels have their next 29 games vs. non-elite teams. I'd like to see them back above .500 by the end of that stretch so that going to Boston on July 7th they're at least 30-30. They'd need to go 19-9 to get to .500, which is a tall order but do-able.

One could argue we're non-elite as well....so that being the case....and our record against so called non-elite teams do we really have a chance?