• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 4/25 A's@Angels

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, totdprods said:

I really don't think Cron has much value right now. To the point where I'd rather see him in AAA than undersold.

A lot could change in a week, but as it stands right now, I send Cron to SLC.

The problem with that is he's gonna kill it in SLC like he always does. Giving the org false hope yet again. 

27 minutes ago, totdprods said:

I'd rather him be killing it in SLC than blowing it in Anaheim. Worst case scenario he's back here next year at 1B and Marte and Valbuena share 3B/1B with him with Escobar no longer in the picture. 

As you know ... Marte is also doing some blowing of his own. 

Just now, Troll Daddy said:

As you know ... Marte is also doing some blowing of his own. 

Yeah, but at least he can play some other positions, and he should pair up with a Valbuena in a platoon better than Cron would. Plus, Marte was a minor pick-up who has surprised so far - if he crashes back to earth, it'd be disappointing, but at least we'd be back to where we started.

Cron was supposed to be something by now.

Cain reminds me of a Torrii Hunter type.  I have no idea what I want in a LFer but you could do a lot worse than Cain.  I miss the old days of guys like Kenny Lofton in the outfield and leading off.  When I say Lofton I mean Indians version that stole a ton of bases.

14 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Cain reminds me of a Torrii Hunter type.  I have no idea what I want in a LFer but you could do a lot worse than Cain.  I miss the old days of guys like Kenny Lofton in the outfield and leading off.  When I say Lofton I mean Indians version that stole a ton of bases.

Cain plays centerfield