• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We might be seeing Scioscia's last home game right here.

So I guess Scioscia is the one who is making the pitchers terrible and the hitters stink. The fault is squarely on these players. A new manager would probably not make any difference.

the phone in the bullpen doesn't ring it's self. The hit and runs aren't called by them selfs.

Arte cares. To state otherwise is ridiculous.

To win 90 games this year the team needs to play at a 97 win season pace for the rest of the season. That isn't going to happen. We aren't going to make the playoffs.

At a point in the very near future I'm going to be routing for a better 2014 draft pick. I'd rather see us lose 100 games than win 84 and miss the playoffs -- presuming our cost-controlled and long term assets don't have injuries that impact future season production.

Seriously, if we are out of it by June have Pujols have surgery to fix his foot so he is ready for 2014.

You know, the top ten picks are "protected". So if we have one of the ten worst records--entirely doable--this season, then it doesn't matter which free agent Arte wants to visit next offseason to get them to sign, we still get that pick.

So there is that.

No this is the fault of the players. Quite honestly it would have been nice to hear the home crowd boo these players for once. Maybe it would get the message across.

no angels fan should boo an angels player idc how bad they are doing...if you boo an angels player and you're wearing angels stuff you're a band waggoner

Be ready for people like me to call all you Scioscia haters out when he is fired and the replacement doesn't do any better.

This team has bad starting pitching and it has a bad bull pen.  No manager can make them competitive.

Exactly. Scioscia isn't perfect but I don't see a better option at this point. If one becomes available (Joe Madden) then go for it.

At this point, I expect this team will get it's shit together just enough to get pick 11 and then they'll throw money at Cano.

If Arte visits Cano's house this offseason, there will, at least, be a fallback. Howie could be traded.

Be ready for people like me to call all you Scioscia haters out when he is fired and the replacement doesn't do any better.

This team has bad starting pitching and it has a bad bull pen.  No manager can make them competitive.

And so what?

If the new manager doesn't do anything better, at least the Angels Front office gave it a shot instead of being content staying on a ship that has been sinking for 3 years.

Baylor as manager with Erstad as bench coach / baserunning coach and manager in training with Percival as pitching coach. There would be a massive change in the attitude of the ballclub. Whether that would be a positive or negative change. Seriously, it couldn't get any worse than it is now.