• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If I were Arte

I would publicly show support for my GM, Manager, coaches, and players.

Expectations were extremely high coming into the season by everyone (team, writers, fans..etc). This would be a class move and hopefully release a little stream from the pressure cooker. There's plenty of baseball left to jump back into this race. Sweeping the Tigers convincingly was no accident. Getting Weaver back and some of our everyday players soon would big right now.

What would you do?

Go Miami Marlins and start over.  The Blue Jays took all the Marlins overpriced stars and now the Jays are playing about as poorly as the Angels. 

Blue Jays payroll $117 million = 9 wins so far

Marlins payroll $35 million = 6 wins so far

Any ideas for a potential mark to absorb our albatross players?

I would publicly show support for my GM, Manager, coaches, and players.

Expectations were extremely high coming into the season by everyone (team, writers, fans..etc). This would be a class move and hopefully release a little stream from the pressure cooker. There's plenty of baseball left to jump back into this race. Sweeping the Tigers convincingly was no accident. Getting Weaver back and some of our everyday players soon would big right now.

What would you do?

He has been supportive by remaining out of the limelight. Other than that, I would not expect him to be running out on the field to high five the manager, coaching staff, and players. To do what you mention, and while I respect your opinion, would be patronizing, disingenuous, and look foolish. The players know that they have not lived up to and played up to expectations, and Scoiscia knows that he and his staff have done less than a stellar job. Arte has already been patient and not made a public scene. To expect him to march in a pollyanna parade is not reality.